Smartviewer: Quick View

Smartviewer: Quick View

by Secomapp

quick view product & one-click buy. Optimize Conversion Rate

Skahill Designs

The Quick View app by Secomapp adds some excellent features to our Shopify online store. It helps give our store a more professional, upscale feel, that will lead to increased sales. When we found a small 'glitch' with a Quick View button appearing where it shouldn't, their support was very quick and helpful....fixed the problem the same day. Overall we are very happy with Quick View by Secomapp.

Clothys

I used this app and its made my page more active and view.Also this app made a good product view and excellent quick view box.This was very helpful app for me.

PHILIA

Best app for quick view feature. Was a little glitchy at first, but customer service took care of it quickly.

Puggle Baby Australia

this app works really well and im really happy with it. Its easy to set up and easy to match to my website aesthetic

Spiritual Nexus

Best quick view out there! i had another app installed and this is much better than any other app....

KetoSure

I used this tool to add Add To Cart mainly, and wanted it on the main collections as well. I didn't see the option so I asked support, and they managed to get it working perfectly. Highly recommended.

וויפר-שופ

well this app is Amazing for preview item fast and easy . That app makes life easy for the costumers

Liquides Confidentiels

Great app, easy to install and to figure out.
I hade one tiny issue and Brian fixed it almost right away.

Would definitely recommand :)

My Market Global

increible app facil de utilizar y comoda goooooooooooood muy recomendable para mejorar tu tienda en linea espero mas personas descarguen la aplicacion y solucionen sus problemas de imagen para aumentar sus ventas

Regent Bond Inc

This app is awesome! Lightweight and fast compared to another app I tried which slowed down my entire store. It has a lot of options for customization. I had an issue where the cart icon doesn't refresh when items are added but they fixed it quickly. It adds the words "Powered by Secomapp" below each quick view lightbox. I have no problem showing the credit. The developers worked hard creating this great app and nice enough to offer it for free. So it really doesn't bother me but if you don't like it you can remove it by paying a small one time fee. I highly recommend this app for anybody looking for the quick view function.