Smartviewer: Quick View

quick view product & one-click buy. Optimize Conversion Rate

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Famille Sadel

Location France

Very good app. The free version works very well. At first I could not translate a few words in French by my own but the support service has been very helpful and reactive to help me with that. I am happy about the app and service, thanks !

Wisdom Supply Co.

Wonderful support team was super helpful to customize our button!

Looking forward to implementing this app to our new theme for faster items added to carts!

Wild Rose Fashions

Location South Africa

Great app,very effective and free! Staff are extremely helpful if you need some tweaking. Excellent product and service!

ZimZan Gemstones

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Installing and configuring the app was really easy, and I think it will make a big difference to the customer browsing experience. I had a small request on how to remove the quantity button, and they were super fast and efficient in helping me.

My Pooch and Co.

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app Over 1 year

The app has made the shopping experience on our sites much easier and quicker for customers. Support has been great - everything I've asked them to do/change has been done swiftly which is greatly appreciated. Highly recommended app - thanks!

unicorndiscounts

it's great! just was I was looking for. Also, I had a small issue (it was a REALLY small issue) but the dev team fixes it literally in hours.

Aquadiversum

Location Germany
Time spent using app Over 1 year

A very nice app and great support! I had an issue with some products that I wouldn't like to display. The support helped very fast!

Wicked Wonders VIP Bling

Brian has been great to solve all the issues I had with my theme and the app interaction. The app is working perfectly now and is exactly what I was looking for. This app will definitely make the shopping experience better on my site. LOVE IT!

Always Fits

Time spent using app 1 day

Not mobile responsive on many themes. They said "We tried to test the problem on many devices and themes, but it seems to happen randomly depending on each device or theme. This should take a few months to seek a thorough solution."

July 14, 2019

We sincerely apologize for the mobile issue with your theme. The error unfortunately occurs in your case while the app still operates well on mobile with other themes. This also comes out of our expectation, so we want to take it seriously by deeper investigation on this matter.
For further discussion, please contact us via support@secomapp.com

HONEY LANE COUTURE

Great app. Brian and Rachel were very quick to respond when I had an issue and they were able to solve the problem... definitely recommend !!