Smartviewer: Quick View

Smartviewer: Quick View

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
Edited April 8, 2019

Very good app. The free version works very well. At first I could not translate a few words in French by my own but the support service has been very helpful and reactive to help me with that. I am happy about the app and service, thanks !

Famille Sadel
France
Time spent using app: 11 days
April 5, 2019

Wonderful support team was super helpful to customize our button!

Looking forward to implementing this app to our new theme for faster items added to carts!

Wisdom Supply Co.
Time spent using app: 6 days
March 29, 2019

Great app,very effective and free! Staff are extremely helpful if you need some tweaking. Excellent product and service!

Wild Rose Fashions
South Africa
Time spent using app: 3 months
March 13, 2019

Installing and configuring the app was really easy, and I think it will make a big difference to the customer browsing experience. I had a small request on how to remove the quantity button, and they were super fast and efficient in helping me.

ZimZan Gemstones
New Zealand
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
March 7, 2019

The app has made the shopping experience on our sites much easier and quicker for customers. Support has been great - everything I've asked them to do/change has been done swiftly which is greatly appreciated. Highly recommended app - thanks!

My Pooch and Co.
United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited March 21, 2019

it's great! just was I was looking for. Also, I had a small issue (it was a REALLY small issue) but the dev team fixes it literally in hours.

unicorndiscounts
Time spent using app: 2 months
March 4, 2019

A very nice app and great support! I had an issue with some products that I wouldn't like to display. The support helped very fast!

Aquadiversum
Germany
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited February 22, 2019

Brian has been great to solve all the issues I had with my theme and the app interaction. The app is working perfectly now and is exactly what I was looking for. This app will definitely make the shopping experience better on my site. LOVE IT!

Wicked Wonders VIP Bling
Time spent using app: 5 days
Edited February 18, 2019

Not mobile responsive on many themes. They said "We tried to test the problem on many devices and themes, but it seems to happen randomly depending on each device or theme. This should take a few months to seek a thorough solution."

Always Fits
Time spent using app: 1 day
Squirai Technology Ltd. replied July 14, 2019

We sincerely apologize for the mobile issue with your theme. The error unfortunately occurs in your case while the app still operates well on mobile with other themes. This also comes out of our expectation, so we want to take it seriously by deeper investigation on this matter.
For further discussion, please contact us via support@secomapp.com

February 17, 2019

Great app. Brian and Rachel were very quick to respond when I had an issue and they were able to solve the problem... definitely recommend !!

HONEY LANE COUTURE