Smartviewer: Quick View

Smartviewer: Quick View

by Secomapp

quick view product & one-click buy. Optimize Conversion Rate

My Pooch and Co.

The app has made the shopping experience on our sites much easier and quicker for customers. Support has been great - everything I've asked them to do/change has been done swiftly which is greatly appreciated. Highly recommended app - thanks!

unicorndiscounts

it's great! just was I was looking for. Also, I had a small issue (it was a REALLY small issue) but the dev team fixes it literally in hours.

Aquadiversum

A very nice app and great support! I had an issue with some products that I wouldn't like to display. The support helped very fast!

Wicked Wonders VIP Bling

Brian has been great to solve all the issues I had with my theme and the app interaction. The app is working perfectly now and is exactly what I was looking for. This app will definitely make the shopping experience better on my site. LOVE IT!

Always Fits

Not mobile responsive on many themes. They said "We tried to test the problem on many devices and themes, but it seems to happen randomly depending on each device or theme. This should take a few months to seek a thorough solution."

July 14, 2019

We sincerely apologize for the mobile issue with your theme. The error unfortunately occurs in your case while the app still operates well on mobile with other themes. This also comes out of our expectation, so we want to take it seriously by deeper investigation on this matter.
For further discussion, please contact us via support@secomapp.com

HONEY LANE COUTURE

Great app. Brian and Rachel were very quick to respond when I had an issue and they were able to solve the problem... definitely recommend !!

Golden Lion Craft Co.

this apps make more our store easy access, hope helping us making more sale. thank you so much for this apps

Novelie

I had an issue needed to be fixed and Brian responded to me super fast and helped me exactly the way I wanted. Top-notch customer service!!!

The Palm Beach Baby

The support for this Secomapp was great! I like this app because visitors to our website are able to quickly get product information without leaving the web page.
Andrea
ThePalmBeachBaby.com

Localight

I did the free version and asked the developer for help with a glitch I was having. It turned out to be an issue with my theme, but Secomapp fixed it quickly! Shortly after I had my first sale. Onward and upward!