Reviews (1,155)

4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its quick product view feature that enhances the shopping experience without needing to visit individual product pages. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, easy installation, and customization options. The app is especially useful for wholesale customers, facilitating rapid order placements and immediate stock checks. Merchants highlight its smooth performance and exceptional customer service. It comes in both free and paid versions, with the paid version offering extra features like product review integration. Merchants report that the app has elevated their store's professionalism and user experience.

August 12, 2016

Really great App!

Helped our site a lot :)

Samati
Germany
August 12, 2014

Very nice app, I have had a few problems but customer support was very quick to get them sorted out for me. The one feature I would like would for the customer to have the option going to the cart or continue shopping after adding the item. But the app is great.

Skin Care By Suzie
December 22, 2020

The app was easy to install and Brian with the support team was great with setting us up with customizations and assistance. The app has helped make navigating and using our website easier for everyone!

Vero Orthopaedics & Vero Neurology
March 4, 2015

It's pretty cool. Does what it's meant to do and looks nice on our storefront. I'm using the free version. Don't know if using the paid version will up conversions, but so far, I like it!

Rage Enterprises
July 16, 2020

............................................................thank you for good support and nice app!

PaulaArt
November 3, 2017

very easy to customize and you can also get support right away. thanks!

Jiwil
September 28, 2017

Great app. It does what it says. works well. Thank you

Minc Ecofashion
India
Edited March 13, 2018

Would recommend to a friend as well as putting it on our other sites. Contacted support about a question, and Brian responded back. My problem was not with the app, but he went the extra mile and solved my problem. Anything that I can use developed by this company is the first apps I will look for. thanks again Brian

Km4cox
August 29, 2016

This app was exactly what I needed. The support is fantastic, worked through many of my requests / revisions and responded promptly to issues! Highly recommend!

Vossity
About 3 years using the app
July 11, 2017

Love this app! Just what I was looking for. Would definitely recommend.

Mumandmehandmadedesigns