QuickBooks Bridge

QuickBooks Bridge

by Parex Technologies

Integrate your sales data to QuickBooks Online

Mason & Sons US

This App works perfectly, and the customer service provided by Kumar and his team is second to none. Highly recommended.

Canadian Grooming Distributor

**see update below** I have only had this app a few days, but the customer service has been outstanding! I had emailed them regarding a tax issue(orders from customers in other province that had ringed through in MY province were incorrectly mapping at their HST code instead of my local code) they had it fixed next day, and was very prompt in communication. I will review again after using this app for a while. But so far im very impressed! this is so far saving me a TON of work and headache. **now ive had this app a few months, the back order sync has been finished, and anytime ive reached out for assistance the response has been fast and they have fixed everything. I have about 2000 orders a year, i have many forms of payment including partially paid app, and i was concerned that all the fees(shopify fees, stripe fees etc) were being allocated in the correct place, I have been checking my orders and seeing how orderly it is. the bulk shopify orders go into a shopify holding account,then it "matches" when your deposit comes in and takes the portion you keep out of the holding account and into your bank account, and the amount kept by shopify gets allocated to a "cost of goods sold-shopify fees" account. so much easier! now all i need is them to make one for keeping track of all my shipping fees and taxes, oh and for the Shopify website/app/ fees !! LOVE these guys. ***update i've now had this app for a year. It still is the best thing ive ever done.

LeCouture-Nova

I am a certified public account that owns several shopify stores and have used lots of other quickbooks integration software before but this one is the best I have found! The customer support is amazing Kumar is very fast with responding to any questions I have. The integration is very smooth and the process is very easy even if you are not a certified accountant. Highly recommend this to anyone looking for an alternative to Bold.

Bloom Audio

Excellent app, but the real reason to go with it is for the excellent support. You WILL need help at some point and Kumar has always been quick to respond and very helpful. Highly recommended.

Belabumbum

Had some minor sync issue at the beginning, then Sanjay was very helpful and solved the issue very fast!

The Chef Upstairs

This product delivers just as promised. Installed the program, completed the setup and waited for problems. There were none. In fact, through a support question with Quickbooks Bridge, they helped me solve a problem that I was sure would cost us a fortune. We need to track, report and reimburse on some of our products. Using Quickbooks Bridge, we are able to sync different product types into different Quickbooks sales accounts. Saving us a lot of time and money. Thank you Quickbooks Bridge!

North's Coffee

I just started using this App and had some issues setting up, but the customer services was quick and very helpful, and they made sure everything worked the way it was suppose too. Thanks ya'll!

Aliens And Strangers Music

I researched the options for QBO/Shopify linking for awhile because this isn't something you want to do twice and Bridge seemed the best choice.

We've only been using Bridge for a short time but the install and configuration went very easily and so far have not needed any customization. I personally loathe QBO (necessary evil) so anything to make the experience better is good for me!

I've had a few questions just to understand the functionality and timing of data and received quick responses with clear information.

UPDATE: We've been using the app for several months now and have had no problems (other than self induced). Great app and great support from Kumar. Very thorough help when we've needed it and those self-induced issues were identified and corrected easily.

This is THE app to use for QBO and Shopify!

LTHJKT

The support on this app was amazing, my bookkeeper left halfway through the setup process and Kumar was patient and walked me through it all. The app works as it is supposed to.

Zenzsual™

Great Costumer services, is easy to install and do the settings, I even got help from Krumar to use the best setting regarding my Store. I am just beginning but so far , is working .