QuickBooks Bridge

QuickBooks Bridge

by Parex Technologies

Integrate your data to QuickBooks Online

Elon Tile

Quickbooks Bridge has worked great for us so far in our transition into Shopify. Kumar has been an incredible help with all of the customization our company needs in order to stay up to date with our demanding workload. Fast response and friendly service makes it a breeze to work with this app.

Top Zone Deals

Absolutely fantastic customer service from Kumar. He stayed connected from the time I install this app until this app finished transferring data to quickbook. All data transferred accurately. He answered all questions professionally . Thank you Kumar for all you do to make your customers happy.

Latest Bedding

We have tried this app after trying many other apps. We are quite happy that this app solve all those issue which previous apps were not doing. Moreover support was quite prompt and polite. Whenever i asked for help, they did. thanks QB Bridge team.

Ciranova Florida

It is very easy to set up and the technical service is exceptional. Kumar attended me immediately by chat, the treatment was excellent.

Todo Divino

I have tried this application, to synchronize my orders, but there was a functionality that was required and it has kindly given me support and a timely solution. The service is excellent. I recommend this App and its team

ASLAN Coffee Roasters

This app is what we have been looking for without excessive overheads, it is definitely fairly priced and the support is super responsive and has taken the extra mile to assist within their capability to accomodate our business requirements. Kudos to the Kumar & team.

Verily Bling

I was looking for an app to import Shopify transactions & inventory into QB Online. This one fits the bill so far, and they have great customer support!

Atlas Bar

App is fantastic, saves me so much time. Kumar with support was extremely helpful as well. Answered my message right away on a Saturday.

Survivor Filter

I use this app to import my shopify transactions into Quickbooks Online. It saves me lots of time and works very well. Most important is the support I receive from their customer support chat. Kumar is very quick to respond and solves my problems quickly and efficiently.

UkSpyGear.com

Excellent, flexible support. They were very helpful, when I had a problem. I needed to only import certain transactions. Many Thanks