QuickBooks Bridge

Integrate your sales data to QuickBooks Online

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

North's Coffee

I just started using this App and had some issues setting up, but the customer services was quick and very helpful, and they made sure everything worked the way it was suppose too. Thanks ya'll!

Aliens And Strangers Music

I researched the options for QBO/Shopify linking for awhile because this isn't something you want to do twice and Bridge seemed the best choice.

We've only been using Bridge for a short time but the install and configuration went very easily and so far have not needed any customization. I personally loathe QBO (necessary evil) so anything to make the experience better is good for me!

I've had a few questions just to understand the functionality and timing of data and received quick responses with clear information.

UPDATE: We've been using the app for several months now and have had no problems (other than self induced). Great app and great support from Kumar. Very thorough help when we've needed it and those self-induced issues were identified and corrected easily.

This is THE app to use for QBO and Shopify!

LTHJKT

The support on this app was amazing, my bookkeeper left halfway through the setup process and Kumar was patient and walked me through it all. The app works as it is supposed to.

Zenzsual™

Great Costumer services, is easy to install and do the settings, I even got help from Krumar to use the best setting regarding my Store. I am just beginning but so far , is working .

The KDM Store

I had been using QuickBooks Sole Proprietor and needed to switch to standard QB to handle sales tax. This made the process super simple to import my records from Shopify and Kumar is assisting with bringing over all my historic data from my store. Super responsive support, easy to follow setup instructions, and over-all perfect solution. 5 stars all the way!

MorselMunk

We're using this app for two different Shopify stores, and the functionality is significantly better than the previous app we were using. Both stores automatically sync, vs. the prior version would only sync one or the other, so we had to regularly re-connect one of the stores, which defeats the whole point of automation.

Setup had some challenges, though Kumar worked through everything to our satisfaction, ensuring the app fully meets our needs. His support has been fantastic. Not once has he said, "The app's not designed to do that; you're out of luck". If we encounter what we consider missing functionality, he's found a way to make it happen. Thank you, Kumar, and everyone at QuickBooks Bridge.

Frankenmuth Clock Company

This app is fantastic. It works perfectly with my Quickbooks online. Kumar has been incredibly helpful, and has made some customizations to our import of data from Shopify to QBO. I would highly recommend Quickbooks Bridge to anyone who values their time, as this app saves me hours of manual data entry, reconciliation and headaches!

Marssos

This is by far the best experience we've had with any app on Shopify.
Everything just works. Not just the app's functionality itself, they really care about you and try to help you with your problems.
We switched from another QuickBooks app, which was very confusing to use and had bad service. This left us with a bunch of data created in QuickBooks which would have taken hours to delete manually. They offered to write a custom task for us to do just that. They also helped us with accounting and explaining the optimal way to set up and use QuickBooks.
We also had some really interesting totally off topic conversations in the live chat, which was a first for us.
If that hasn't sold you yet, the app itself is fantastic. The UI is intuitive and it is hard to set it up wrong. And as of right now, the app is more advanced than the pictures and description show. It's also way cheaper than the alternative options.
Thank you!

Four Season Products

I was using another app to transfer my Shopify sales to QB but switched over to Quickbooks Bridge when their price went up. I wish I had done it sooner. The app is straightforward to use and Kumar is fantastic at providing follow-up service and advice. I highly recommend this app.

Onex Shoes

Kumar was extremely helpful in the setup. The app itself is straightforward and Kumar and his team quickly helped fix any particular needs in our setup. We highly recommend anyone using Quickbooks and Shopfiy to use this app to integrate