QuickBooks Bridge

QuickBooks Bridge

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
4.8
July 5, 2019

Absolutely fantastic customer service from Kumar. He stayed connected from the time I install this app until this app finished transferring data to quickbook. All data transferred accurately. He answered all questions professionally . Thank you Kumar for all you do to make your customers happy.

Top Zone Deals
Time spent using app: About 2 years
Edited July 3, 2019

We have tried this app after trying many other apps. We are quite happy that this app solve all those issue which previous apps were not doing. Moreover support was quite prompt and polite. Whenever i asked for help, they did. thanks QB Bridge team.

Latest Bedding
Time spent using app: 5 days
Edited June 25, 2019

It is very easy to set up and the technical service is exceptional. Kumar attended me immediately by chat, the treatment was excellent.

Ciranova Florida
Time spent using app: 6 days
June 25, 2019

I have tried this application, to synchronize my orders, but there was a functionality that was required and it has kindly given me support and a timely solution. The service is excellent. I recommend this App and its team

Todo Divino
Colombia
Time spent using app: 10 months
June 23, 2019

This app is what we have been looking for without excessive overheads, it is definitely fairly priced and the support is super responsive and has taken the extra mile to assist within their capability to accomodate our business requirements. Kudos to the Kumar & team.

ASLAN Coffee Roasters
Time spent using app: 2 months
June 21, 2019

I was looking for an app to import Shopify transactions & inventory into QB Online. This one fits the bill so far, and they have great customer support!

Verily Bling
Time spent using app: About 1 year
June 15, 2019

App is fantastic, saves me so much time. Kumar with support was extremely helpful as well. Answered my message right away on a Saturday.

Atlas Bar
Time spent using app: 5 months
June 7, 2019

I use this app to import my shopify transactions into Quickbooks Online. It saves me lots of time and works very well. Most important is the support I receive from their customer support chat. Kumar is very quick to respond and solves my problems quickly and efficiently.

Survivor Filter
Time spent using app: 9 months
May 29, 2019

Excellent, flexible support. They were very helpful, when I had a problem. I needed to only import certain transactions. Many Thanks

UkSpyGear.com
Time spent using app: About 5 hours
May 16, 2019

Fantastic! Kumar & the Parex team have worked with us from day one on installation and customisations to accommodate absolutely everything that was missing from previous apps we have used. Above & beyond customer service, very quick communication and a better, more customisable product. Quickbooks Bridge is also better value than our previous solution, very reasonable monthly fee for the level of detail we're now getting in our accounts. Cannot recommend more highly!

RRB Photobooks