QuickBooks Bridge

Integrate your sales data to QuickBooks Online

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

MyTurn Kids

I used this app to integrate Shopify and QB Online. It worked beautifully. The customer service was prompt and helpful. I was set up and integrated in just a couple of hours. I had previously tried other apps and found them complicated and lacking clear and concise entries to my software. I was certainly recommend this app.

Snap Frames Direct

App Oscar from me to Kumar, Raising the bar above all the other Quickbooks Apps here that are 3x or 4x the costs. I emailed them all and asked a simple question, Can I import only customers orders that we give credit to? All the others eventually responded "no", by the time they responded we were already up and running with this app and its awesome support!

Pea Shoots Consignment

Love this app and the service provided by Kumar and his team is top notch! I needed some adjustments done and they did them quickly and the app works beautifully. Thanks again Kumar!

The Handmade House Grimsby

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app works so great! I am a bookkeeper and the Quickbooks Bridge app transfers all of the sales data seamlessly to QBO. It is set up and I don't even have to think about it. I did contact customer service when I was configuring the app and received pure white glove service from Kumar. This app is the best solution to transfer sales from Shopify to QBO.

Eighty Eight Store

Kumar and his team are brilliant, synced my data from my account opening to present without any issues or complications.

I chose to migrate from Xero to Quickbooks because of Bold's Commerce's cost and poor service - Quickbooks is all around cheaper and $4.99 a month for this App is excellent value for money!

Amara Bryn Essentials

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Kumar and the team are excellent, He was patient with me and helped me to set up what was needed so all the appropriate programs worked with each other. The app is working great just as described and expected. What a awesome product, a 5 star for sure. Use this app it is the best one out there. Once it is set up it is easy to use. Can not thank you enough.

RIGHTLAND

Location South Africa
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Kumar and his team are on a different level regarding their customer service and care. They've actually set up the app for me to work in South Africa in 1(!) day and made sure everything works 100%. Super friendly and responsive team and a simple yet great app that does just what it is supposed to do!

Blue Paw Co.

Very helpful customer service in terms of setup to ensure that the right fields sync to the correct accounts in QuickBooks. Quick responses to my inquiries and definitely worth trying out.

Chibi Chop Shop

The customer service of this app developer is excellent! They customize and adjust the software remotely to your needs and communicate very well. Ultimately we decided not to use quickbooks for now, but if we come back to using it again, I will certainly set service back up with these guys. A+

1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 Next