QuickBooks Bridge

Integrate your sales data to QuickBooks Online

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Todo Divino

I have tried this application, to synchronize my orders, but there was a functionality that was required and it has kindly given me support and a timely solution. The service is excellent. I recommend this App and its team

ASLAN Coffee Roasters

This app is what we have been looking for without excessive overheads, it is definitely fairly priced and the support is super responsive and has taken the extra mile to assist within their capability to accomodate our business requirements. Kudos to the Kumar & team.

Verily Bling

I was looking for an app to import Shopify transactions & inventory into QB Online. This one fits the bill so far, and they have great customer support!

Atlas Bar

App is fantastic, saves me so much time. Kumar with support was extremely helpful as well. Answered my message right away on a Saturday.

Survivor Filter

I use this app to import my shopify transactions into Quickbooks Online. It saves me lots of time and works very well. Most important is the support I receive from their customer support chat. Kumar is very quick to respond and solves my problems quickly and efficiently.

UkSpyGear.com

Excellent, flexible support. They were very helpful, when I had a problem. I needed to only import certain transactions. Many Thanks

RRB Photobooks

Fantastic! Kumar & the Parex team have worked with us from day one on installation and customisations to accommodate absolutely everything that was missing from previous apps we have used. Above & beyond customer service, very quick communication and a better, more customisable product. Quickbooks Bridge is also better value than our previous solution, very reasonable monthly fee for the level of detail we're now getting in our accounts. Cannot recommend more highly!

Great Lakes Proud

Kumar and the team behind QB Bridge have been very accommodating to our needs. Specifically with preferences and customization. We're still ironing out a couple of wrinkles, but they are willing to customize our app to our desired functionality and that level of service goes a long way.

Kennel Club Gear

app installs but is not usable as you need to select the plan you'd like after your free trial and selecting any of the options produces an error.

previous 5 star reviews seem to be auto created based on the names used. it's list of features seemed impressive if it actually worked.

June 25, 2019

Dear Sir,
We tried to reach out to you several times on phone and email.
We have rectified the issue which was causing you error in our app. It was because of a browser incompatibility. I would request you to come reinstall the app and we can assure you that you will be satisfied with the app functioning.
I will personally make sure that it works perfectly.
Regards,
Kumar

Total Ninjas

I tried to download other apps to sync with my QBO, but all of them were pretty hard to use and the Customer Service wasn't able to help. Now, THIS APP is a total game changer, it works extremely well, gets the job done and their Customer Service staff is out of this world!! Download this app ASAP and make your life easier!!