QuickBooks Bridge

Integrate your sales data to QuickBooks Online

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Work Mask

So far so good, it does what it says on the tin. Support is excellent. Any queries have been dealt with excellently, with speedy communication, response and action. Long may it continue.

Bemi Beauty Box

It took us awhile to find a compatible program that did what we needed to do. It was a little confusing at first with the initial set-up though with a little bit of direction from support it was a pleasant experience.

Not only were able to migrate all of our sales over to quick books. But with their inventory transfer as well it has saved me significant amount of time.

Very reasonably priced and does what you need it to do. I am not one to usually write reviews but in this case couldn't be happier with the application and the support compared to other products we had tested.

San Francisco Wine School

Quickbooks Bridge has made our Shopify Transaction Accounting incredibly efficient. It was surprisingly easy to install and their support team is amazing. Support questions are answered very quickly and the team is eager to dig in and address any questions you might have.

Bell + Modern

Works like a charm. Customer support was fast and helpful. I recommend it for anyone looking to integrate Shopify with QB.

Natural Oceania

I have browsered serval different apps to sync my shopify orders to Quickbooks. This app works great and saved me a lot of time, and the pricing is very nice. Highly recommend.

Fitore Nutrition

Used and for some reason my site went down at the same time and decreased in speed. There are also hidden cost of that. I deleted very quickly.

June 29, 2020

Dear Sir,
Our app is a Zero footprint app which means that our app does not interfere with the front-end of your site and hence our app cannot affect the speed. There seems to be some confusion with any other app that you might have installed at the same time.
We have tried to reach out to you on email as well as phone. Please give us one more opportunity to serve you.
Thanks,
Kumar

Oceancare Products Store

This is a great app that saves me time and money. And as an added bonus, the support is fantastic. Quick responses and always effective solutions to any issues that do arise (usually my fault). A great value at the price point.

Extract Consultants

Brilliant app! It's been flawless during our first six months of service. Customer support is super!

Arvoli

In my opinion the app integrates very well with QuickBooks online and my father does too. Considering that my father is a CPA and is very particular about things, the fact that he enjoys it says something. We ran into a small problem that was a result of my lack of knowledge but that was resolved very quickly by the on-point customer support team. I was very impressed with how quickly and effectivley the support team answered and resolved my issue. I recommend this to any shhopify store owner. After all, accounting is the backbone of every business. If your books are out of order, you won't last.

Joy Food Company

I just connected my quickbooks account and I tell you what it is great for and where it has limitations as an all in one solutions.

Great for: If you are a pure Shopify payment or PayPal payment shop, then this solution is essentially fully automated in allocating out sales by product sku, sales tax, transaction fees. Super easy and pretty much hands off. Fantastic.

Limitation: We have a subscription based website that uses recharge and processes payment through stripe. This solution will capture the sale for subscriptions appropriately and create a "Due from Stripe" account on the balance sheet. However, when stripe sends payment to the bank, they send it net of their transaction fees, which this solution does NOT pick up. So, there is a manual entry you need to make to back transaction fees out of "Due from Stripe" on the balance sheet and into a transaction fee expense account.

Overall, I'd recommend this solution. I looked at other solutions and they all had similar limitations