QuickBooks Bridge

QuickBooks Bridge

by Parex Technologies

Integrate your data to QuickBooks Online

Sene

Really responsive staff with their emails and they answered everything I needed. The one thing that was hard was that sometimes they would only respond at night so I wouldn't be able to move forward until the next day. Other than that, they were always helpful and setup everything properly for me. Highly recommend!

Walls By Me

I hired them to integrate all our orders from several different market places and they were very helpful and flexible while working with our market place connectors. Reliable and excellent customer service. Highly recommend!

THE X SHOP

After much research, we are very grateful to have found QuickBooks Bridge, which is the overall best app to help us synch data from our Shopify store (www.thexshop.xyz). As a startup, it can be very difficult to balance reasonable cost with the functionality required for success. Rushabh and team provided us with friendly, quality, and timely service to make this happen. While we are only in the early stages of using the app, we look forward to continuing to leverage its functionality and in the meantime we wanted to share that we highly recommend this app for its reasonable cost and suitable functionality (and UI), in addition to the excellent support/service provided!

SarangHello

This app is definitely making my life so much easier. Works great for a small business like me. Also super great and fast customer support too!

Beehive Food Wraps

Great support, easy to use. Would recommend this to anyone who needs help with importing transactions to QB easily.

Work Mask

So far so good, it does what it says on the tin. Support is excellent. Any queries have been dealt with excellently, with speedy communication, response and action. Long may it continue.

Bemi Beauty Box

It took us awhile to find a compatible program that did what we needed to do. It was a little confusing at first with the initial set-up though with a little bit of direction from support it was a pleasant experience.

Not only were able to migrate all of our sales over to quick books. But with their inventory transfer as well it has saved me significant amount of time.

Very reasonably priced and does what you need it to do. I am not one to usually write reviews but in this case couldn't be happier with the application and the support compared to other products we had tested.

San Francisco Wine School

Quickbooks Bridge has made our Shopify Transaction Accounting incredibly efficient. It was surprisingly easy to install and their support team is amazing. Support questions are answered very quickly and the team is eager to dig in and address any questions you might have.

Bell + Modern

Works like a charm. Customer support was fast and helpful. I recommend it for anyone looking to integrate Shopify with QB.

Natural Oceania

I have browsered serval different apps to sync my shopify orders to Quickbooks. This app works great and saved me a lot of time, and the pricing is very nice. Highly recommend.