QuickBooks Bridge

Integrate your sales data to QuickBooks Online

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Cashmere in Love

I had problems with the native quickbooks app whilst syncing orders. We use a global check out service so needed only to sync UK orders as international order reconciliation was done manually. The team put in a code to filter the orders and solved the problem. They are very responsive and efficient. I'd highly recommend.

The Vendors

I use this app on a daily basis, it's an amazing app. Works great!
I wanted a few customizations for my account, the email support team was fast and great, they helped me with all that I requested.

Active Lifestyle Store

I have struggled with finding an accurate, and robust app that could keep my shopify account in sync with my Quickbooks. Not only did I want financial information, but I needed to address the Shopify Fees, Shipping, Taxes, Products, and Inventory. After 3 weeks, this Bridge app has accomplished those tasks. My one hesitancy is the response time from customer support. They provide very good answers to my questions, but it might take 24-48 hours and when you are still learning a system and completing the setup, that can be a little frustrating. But for the quality, the features, and the value, I will live with it!

Northern Boots

This app is fantastic, the best by far for this type of feature and saves you a lot of time. The support experience was fast and helpful as well!

Mansa Tea

I wish I had discovered this app earlier!! We spent so much time having our bookkeeper manually map SKUs and categorizing to the right accounts because the previous app we used couldn't get this job done. Also, wonderful customer service!

Coastal Gifts Inc

Update: From Sam in Support: We have stopped offering the app for new customers from some countries however there is no change for existing customers. The app continues to work in the same way for all existing customers. (Thank you Sam for the quick resolution)
Update: This was a great app until I went into my apps on 7-8-2021 and it tells me the app is no longer supported by shopify and may not work properly. I reply on this app to sync not only my orders but my inventory. I am freaking out a little i hope I hear back from Support soon.
I use this app to push orders into QuickBooks and it seems to be doing exactly what they claim so far no issues. I added on the inventory sync and the thing I would change is offer a way to how many and what products have been synced. It did create some new product duplicates but that was an easy fix for the piece of mind that inventory is accurate for a decent price.

Oceanworks

This app works well for syncing all of our data into Quickbooks for easy accounting. I would recommend it to anyone who has basic Quickbooks requirements but it does not allow for advanced customizations or workflows.

Naomi Whittel

The App has worked well for us. While there have been a few issues with SKUs not synching right for us (some of them self inflicted), the QuickBooks Bridge support team has been very responsive and fixed every issue we have run across.

Wild Wax Candle Company

I used this App to sync my Shopify store website and POS transactions to QuickBooks Online. It works well and set-up was easy. We notified the developer of an issue with how POS transactions were syncing into QuickBooks regarding sales tax calculations. I figured they would place a fix on their list of future changes, but they surprised me and corrected the issue right away, even making a subsequent change when the first update was not working exactly as I expected. They exceeded my expectations.

Missed Global

The QuickBooks Bridge support team has been super helpful on multiple occasions. Very responsive and thorough in helping you resolve any questions you may have!