QuickBooks Bridge

QuickBooks Bridge

by Parex Technologies

Integrate your data to QuickBooks Online

Shelter Fitness

After trying many apps with either limited success or disastrous results, I had pretty low expectations coming into Bridge. Not only did the team help get both of my websites onboarded, but they helped with a number of self-inflicted mis-steps along the way. They went above and beyond to get me set up properly, answering every question I had. The product itself just works, and very well at that. Cant recommend this product & team enough!

Konrads Specialty Foods & Ingredients

Best among the lower-priced QBO sync apps we've tried. We get some issues with orders that have been modified (items removed, refunds, etc.) but overall works well for most of our orders. Would recommend!

KL Trading Michigan

I used the App to move my products from Shopify to Quickbooks! The app is user friendly and the support team is very helpful. I recommend it!

Kensington Prairie Farm Ltd.

Kumar has been great in helping me fix the issues for our company. We had some issues setting up our account, because we have a unique way of matching our inventory to our sales -- and he went above and beyond to change my mind about the app and its usefulness! Really recommend -- thanks for going above and beyond for our company.

ORI Bags and Backpacks

We tried numerous QB to Shopify integration Apps and this is the only one that truly worked the way we needed it to. Their support team are also very knowledgeable and helpful.

Milo's - Baby & Toddler Wear

We really like the app. It interfaces well, had some great support (especially getting discounts working) and does what we need it to do. For $10 a month, its saved us a lot of manual processing .. and therefore time.

TechwareCity

The App is working well now, the Support from this app is committed on helping people with problems. I am updating my review now :) Thanks for all your help !

June 29, 2020

Dear Sir. Thank you for your message. We have been in touch with you over the email.
We have reset your trial period and also will work with Shopify to provide you a refund for the amount charged to you.
We hope to resolve all your issues and have you as a Happy Customer on our app.
Thanks.

Plotter Mechanix

We are using this app to sync our web orders to quickbooks and it is working great. Any issues we have had have been quickly resolved by contacting them via email.

Stuttering Therapy Resources, Inc.

This app easily addressed my goal of syncing orders from Shopify to QuickBooks Online. I had some pre-sale questions, and Kumar got back to me right away with answers and helpful suggestions. I considered several of the conduit apps, but this one seemed to be the most straightforward, the easiest to set up, and the most reasonably priced. Thank you for providing this needed functionality!

(Update: ran into a few questions, and Kumar and Rushabh were very responsive and helpful - THANK YOU!)

Womb Box

This app has been so easy to set up and use. The customer service is great and fast! Definitely recommend! Thank you QuickBooks Bridge!