QuickBooks Bridge

Integrate your sales data to QuickBooks Online

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

STRADA Easel

Time spent using app Over 1 year

We have tried many other apps to sync our Shopify and Quickbooks accounts. Quickbooks Bridge has been just what we were looking for. It vastly decreases bookkeeping time once it is properly set up. We have had a few times where the sync didn't happen for one reason or another. The Quickbooks Bridge customer care team always responded within a day and helped to quickly resolve the issue. I highly recommend this app,

Fit It Out

The Bridge app has been essential for my business to run its reports on QBO. We appreciate how easily it was set up and how quickly it runs its sync. The customer service has been absolutely on point and able to help us find solutions to most of our concerns. I recommend discussing your needs with the Bridge team before you get too far into your reporting to ensure you set it up correctly the first time around and avoid having to re-do work in the future. The support team is knowledgeable and will be able to guide.

BreathRox

Shopify sales and payments importing to QB 2021 Desktop could not be easier. You will have to add some new sub-entries into your Chart of Accounts such as Bank:Shopify Payments and General Liabilities:Shopify Gift Cards but that's easy. The wizard walking you through the mapping fields of this Connector is very easy to understand. I've synced my 2021 sales and update every 90 minutes and paid to have my 2020 sales to be "back-synced" - cost was $14 which saved me so much time as opposed to entering them manually.
Customer Service is on the ball, I worked with Kumar and he pulled in his team of experts to help make sure all was done correctly. The result is our accountant can see the sale (brought in as invoice) and the payment once it has shipped. Simply the best for QB Desktop software. Bravo to all at Parextech.

CITIZEN MAINE

Excellent app - highly recommend. It works as described and great customer support available also. this automation of orders will definitely help us going forward.

RoastingPlantUK

This app has saved me a lot of time in manual entry. The customer service team have helped with set up and been quick to respond to initial set up queries, particularly Rushabh. I highly recommend using this app to sync QBO and Shopify

Petal & Stem

This app is wonderful! Daily syncs are always 100%. Whenever I have an issue, their support team is fast, efficient and always so helpful.

FASHIONOPOLITAN

Great app to move financial data into QB for preparing financial statements. Support Team is responsive and helpful in customizing how my store data is fed into QB so that I get reports laid out how I want them!

Naked Sprout

Great app that has saved a lot of time/headaches in setting up our integration. Really helpful support - who have added in non standard syncs in no time. Definitely worth asking them for anything you need but can't see and 9 times out of 10 they can do it for you. Don't regret installing this app in the slightest

Believe Supplements

Very good app. Great support! Highly recommend! I save a lot of time every week and if I have a question I always get an answer super fast!

saphirahairv2

The Setup process is really user-friendly and contains a lot of very useful explanations. I needed extra support and the support team was really kind, helpful and guided me through the process. Highlight recommend!