QuickBooks Bridge

QuickBooks Bridge

by Parex Technologies

Integrate your data to QuickBooks Online

Mansa Tea

I wish I had discovered this app earlier!! We spent so much time having our bookkeeper manually map SKUs and categorizing to the right accounts because the previous app we used couldn't get this job done. Also, wonderful customer service!

Coastal Gifts Inc

Update: From Sam in Support: We have stopped offering the app for new customers from some countries however there is no change for existing customers. The app continues to work in the same way for all existing customers. (Thank you Sam for the quick resolution)
Update: This was a great app until I went into my apps on 7-8-2021 and it tells me the app is no longer supported by shopify and may not work properly. I reply on this app to sync not only my orders but my inventory. I am freaking out a little i hope I hear back from Support soon.
I use this app to push orders into QuickBooks and it seems to be doing exactly what they claim so far no issues. I added on the inventory sync and the thing I would change is offer a way to how many and what products have been synced. It did create some new product duplicates but that was an easy fix for the piece of mind that inventory is accurate for a decent price.

Oceanworks

This app works well for syncing all of our data into Quickbooks for easy accounting. I would recommend it to anyone who has basic Quickbooks requirements but it does not allow for advanced customizations or workflows.

Naomi Whittel

The App has worked well for us. While there have been a few issues with SKUs not synching right for us (some of them self inflicted), the QuickBooks Bridge support team has been very responsive and fixed every issue we have run across.

Wild Wax Candle Company

I used this App to sync my Shopify store website and POS transactions to QuickBooks Online. It works well and set-up was easy. We notified the developer of an issue with how POS transactions were syncing into QuickBooks regarding sales tax calculations. I figured they would place a fix on their list of future changes, but they surprised me and corrected the issue right away, even making a subsequent change when the first update was not working exactly as I expected. They exceeded my expectations.

Missed Global

The QuickBooks Bridge support team has been super helpful on multiple occasions. Very responsive and thorough in helping you resolve any questions you may have!

The Scribes

Every now and then we have issues, but the support team is always super responsive and we are able to resolve our issues within a matter of hours. Highly recommend!

Outermost

I highly recommend BridgeApp. Besides offering a very affordable solution the App comes with a stellar support team. Each question is answered promptly. Each issue we had, due to our own mistakes made while setting up the inventory items, was resolved with their help. It is a pleasure working with skilled people and a great product.

Frozen Garden

Affordable Quickbooks app that syncs everything we need. Support was very quick to respond and help with our refunds exporting.

sea-dfs-

I use this app for orders and inventory sync, which is done nicely. Support is very responsive and supportive in helping set up and configure. Would like to have a notification on failed sync, also a view of the tables with products, locations mapping together between SHPF and QBO.