QuickBooks Bridge

QuickBooks Bridge

by Parex Technologies

Integrate your data to QuickBooks Online

Petal & Stem

This app is wonderful! Daily syncs are always 100%. Whenever I have an issue, their support team is fast, efficient and always so helpful.

FASHIONOPOLITAN

Great app to move financial data into QB for preparing financial statements. Support Team is responsive and helpful in customizing how my store data is fed into QB so that I get reports laid out how I want them!

Naked Sprout

Great app that has saved a lot of time/headaches in setting up our integration. Really helpful support - who have added in non standard syncs in no time. Definitely worth asking them for anything you need but can't see and 9 times out of 10 they can do it for you. Don't regret installing this app in the slightest

Believe Supplements

Very good app. Great support! Highly recommend! I save a lot of time every week and if I have a question I always get an answer super fast!

saphirahairv2

The Setup process is really user-friendly and contains a lot of very useful explanations. I needed extra support and the support team was really kind, helpful and guided me through the process. Highlight recommend!

Laceez Australia

Hi, I have written 3 emails about this problem but never received a reply. Orders are currently not going through to QB, error states record already exists yet there are no details of the customer or the order in QB.

Cashmere in Love

I had problems with the native quickbooks app whilst syncing orders. We use a global check out service so needed only to sync UK orders as international order reconciliation was done manually. The team put in a code to filter the orders and solved the problem. They are very responsive and efficient. I'd highly recommend.

The Vendors

I use this app on a daily basis, it's an amazing app. Works great!
I wanted a few customizations for my account, the email support team was fast and great, they helped me with all that I requested.

Active Lifestyle Store

I have struggled with finding an accurate, and robust app that could keep my shopify account in sync with my Quickbooks. Not only did I want financial information, but I needed to address the Shopify Fees, Shipping, Taxes, Products, and Inventory. After 3 weeks, this Bridge app has accomplished those tasks. My one hesitancy is the response time from customer support. They provide very good answers to my questions, but it might take 24-48 hours and when you are still learning a system and completing the setup, that can be a little frustrating. But for the quality, the features, and the value, I will live with it!

Northern Boots

This app is fantastic, the best by far for this type of feature and saves you a lot of time. The support experience was fast and helpful as well!