QuickBooks Bridge

by Parex Technologies

Integrate your data to QuickBooks Online

Acqua de Luxe Beachwear

Updating my review:
After I exposed the issue that I was having, the team contacted me and was very attentive to my case. It seems that now everything is working properly. This app is duplicating my sales on QUICKBOOKS. I tried several times to contact the support team but no replies. I'm very disappointed.

February 11, 2021

Dear Customer,
We are here to assist you. Our team member has spoken to you about the problem that you are facing. As mentioned, our app does not duplicate the sales. He shared with you that the duplication was because of difference in reconciliation and not by the app.
We will assist you with the resolution and feel free to contact us on the email thread with our team. Our team members will continue to be in touch with you.
Thank you.
Parex Team

Gorgeous Alpacas

This app does a perfect job of exporting data from Shopify into QB. It has good instructions with recommendations about which accounts to send different types of transactions to. I ended up with a perfect solution. I made a mistake which was totally my fault, and Bridge Support fixed it for me so quickly. This is saving me HOURS!

Goodness Gracious

We use this app with QB Desktop (Premier, Manufacturer's edition). At $40 per month, it is the best available app for the money. All other apps were in the $250/month neighborhood. Overall, QB Bridge saves time by importing all your orders as sales receipts and/or invoices (user's choice at configuration set up). It can create customer records for those orders, or put all your Shopify orders under one dummy customer. You can map products in Shopify to QB by either SKU or Product Name. If a product doesn't match exactly, the app creates a new non-inventory part item in QB. (You can report on this and manually correct it in QB). According to Support, you can map an item in Shopify to a subitem in QB by following the syntax Parent:Subitem, but we have not yet been able to confirm that functionality. We installed and configured the app easily. Upon our initial sync we had difficulties. The app appeared to stall. We connected with Support via email then by telephone and shared desktop and they worked with us for over an hour until we were up and running. They were courteous, attentive, and helpful. In our initial trial, we found that about 10% of the orders had sync errors and failed to import. We notified Support, but it has been about 2 business days and we have not received a reply on those sync failures. There's an option to resync failed orders. We tried that with one order, but it still failed to sync and after retrying, the problematic order disappeared from the app's list of unsynced/error orders even though it was still unsynced. Manually recreating 10% of your orders in QB can be time-consuming for large customers. For small customers, it's probably not that big of a deal. We gave the app 4 out of 5 stars because it provides good, time-saving functionality at a very reasonable price. We deducted the 1 star for the hiccups and the fact that we would have liked an acknowledgement/response from Support by now on the 10% sync failures.

CoSM Shop

So far this has been a great experience. Make sure to read the setup docs and have all of the proper accounts in QuickBooks before you start importing receipts. If you are a nonprofit and also sell taxable products in your shop this is a very scalable way to categorize revenue at the line-item level in QB. Tech support is friendly, knowledgeable, & helpful. They even developed a feature to handle Brexit taxes for us last night! Overall a strong recommend if you are looking to work with Shopify data in QuickBooks!

Caprice & Co

Very useful app. little bugs at the setup mostly due to incorrect setup by myself. Customer service was quick to fix and everything runs smooth with auto sync.

STRADA Easel

We have tried many other apps to sync our Shopify and Quickbooks accounts. Quickbooks Bridge has been just what we were looking for. It vastly decreases bookkeeping time once it is properly set up. We have had a few times where the sync didn't happen for one reason or another. The Quickbooks Bridge customer care team always responded within a day and helped to quickly resolve the issue. I highly recommend this app,

Fit It Out

The Bridge app has been essential for my business to run its reports on QBO. We appreciate how easily it was set up and how quickly it runs its sync. The customer service has been absolutely on point and able to help us find solutions to most of our concerns. I recommend discussing your needs with the Bridge team before you get too far into your reporting to ensure you set it up correctly the first time around and avoid having to re-do work in the future. The support team is knowledgeable and will be able to guide.

BreathRox

Shopify sales and payments importing to QB 2021 Desktop could not be easier. You will have to add some new sub-entries into your Chart of Accounts such as Bank:Shopify Payments and General Liabilities:Shopify Gift Cards but that's easy. The wizard walking you through the mapping fields of this Connector is very easy to understand. I've synced my 2021 sales and update every 90 minutes and paid to have my 2020 sales to be "back-synced" - cost was $14 which saved me so much time as opposed to entering them manually.
Customer Service is on the ball, I worked with Kumar and he pulled in his team of experts to help make sure all was done correctly. The result is our accountant can see the sale (brought in as invoice) and the payment once it has shipped. Simply the best for QB Desktop software. Bravo to all at Parextech.

CITIZEN MAINE

Excellent app - highly recommend. It works as described and great customer support available also. this automation of orders will definitely help us going forward.

RoastingPlantUK

This app has saved me a lot of time in manual entry. The customer service team have helped with set up and been quick to respond to initial set up queries, particularly Rushabh. I highly recommend using this app to sync QBO and Shopify