QuickBooks Bridge

Integrate your sales data to QuickBooks Online

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Pourtions

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

The sync between Shopify & Quickbooks Online was really easy w/Bridge. QBO is a bit wonky, but Bridge's customer support was AMAZING! Highly recommend this app.

Goshen Coffee

Really great app and customer service. We had an issue with the Shopify item names not matching QB but it was an easy fix that the customer service team helped us resolve. Now it is working perfectly and orders are entered daily and saves me many hours a month manually entering in orders.

Silverprint Ltd

Time spent using app About 2 months

Really great support, helped to resolve my unsync issues, working fine with Quickbooks, easy to use and set up.

The Whiteboard Shop

Location South Africa

The app is performing exactly as described and will save us a huge amount of time since we no longer need to capture our Shopify sales into our accounting package. It is now all automated. To add to this, the support is outstanding if you have any queries.

Modular Robotics

Time spent using app About 1 year

Edited: I love their customer support! They are responsive to requests and communicate very well about their intentions. They implement new features whenever possible. Customer support is top notch! The app behaves as expected and is reliable and dependable. It can handle company names being pulled from the billing address if you need to deal with resellers and dropshippers. It can handle restricting the sync to only fulfilled or partially fulfilled orders. It does not support tags which is too bad. My only pet peeve is that there are many tweaks available in order to have the app behave just as you want it, but those tweaks are not accessible directly. I have to request whether what I need is possible and then Parex implements it. Thankfully they are very very responsive, usually within less than 24 hours. I just wish I had more direct control. Best customer support I've seen.

B-Spec Tires

Time spent using app About 21 hours

We use this app to integrate Shopify transactions to QBO. We have multiple sites and use it on every one. The integration was very easy, and the customer service provided by Parex is absolutely excellent. I always have a response within 24 hours and they take care of everything right away. Highly recommend.

Cat-Bates

Relatively easy to set up, and runs very smoothly. I have had a couple of minor issues over the 8ish months I have used the app, and all have been quickly resolved within hours of reporting them. To me the high quality customer service is worth more than a "flawless" experience; there is always going to be some issue at some point, and knowing that customer service will be there when I need them is peace of mind. Well worth the $, wouldn't change a thing.

Spunkys Surf Shop LLC

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Worth the money. Seamless and great customer support if help is needed. Saving a lot of time and our accountant is happy too :-).

Coast Ropes and Rescue

Time spent using app About 1 year

Easy to use and syncs seamlessly with Shopify. Customer support is quick to respond. I would definitely recommend this app.

Expedition Upfitter

We have 2 stores that we use this app. It's been working flawlessly for a few months now and we've process hundreds of orders through to QuickBooks for us. Initially, we had a few issues but the customer support was excellent and set us up correctly. I highly recommend this app and the cost is well worth it!