QuickBooks Bridge

QuickBooks Bridge

by Parex Technologies

Integrate your data with QuickBooks Online account with ease

Coastal Gifts Inc

I use this app to push orders into QuickBooks and it seems to be doing exactly what they claim so far no issues. I added on the inventory sync and the thing I would change is offer a way to how many and what products have been synced. It did create some new product duplicates but that was an easy fix for the piece of mind that inventory is accurate for a decent price.

sea-dfs-

I use this app for orders and inventory sync, which is done nicely. Support is very responsive and supportive in helping set up and configure. Would like to have a notification on failed sync, also a view of the tables with products, locations mapping together between SHPF and QBO.

Konrads Specialty Foods & Ingredients

Best among the lower-priced QBO sync apps we've tried. We get some issues with orders that have been modified (items removed, refunds, etc.) but overall works well for most of our orders. Would recommend!

Joy Food Company

I just connected my quickbooks account and I tell you what it is great for and where it has limitations as an all in one solutions.

Great for: If you are a pure Shopify payment or PayPal payment shop, then this solution is essentially fully automated in allocating out sales by product sku, sales tax, transaction fees. Super easy and pretty much hands off. Fantastic.

Limitation: We have a subscription based website that uses recharge and processes payment through stripe. This solution will capture the sale for subscriptions appropriately and create a "Due from Stripe" account on the balance sheet. However, when stripe sends payment to the bank, they send it net of their transaction fees, which this solution does NOT pick up. So, there is a manual entry you need to make to back transaction fees out of "Due from Stripe" on the balance sheet and into a transaction fee expense account.

Overall, I'd recommend this solution. I looked at other solutions and they all had similar limitations

Isle of Summer Label

Overall this app does the job, syncs over transactions from Shopify to Quickbooks saving time not having to enter customer details and what they ordered. There are some issues (support advise it's a Quickbooks issue) with cents rounding and you have to be careful with SKU syncing because if you change a SKU you need to ask support to refresh the sync as it doesn't update automatically. Support have been very helpful working through these issues and once you're aware of them you can manage them. It's still be a great time saver and I will be keeping the app.

NZ Productions LLC

QuickBooks Bridge has great customer service! When I contacted them with a concern, they responded quickly!

Belabumbum

Had some minor sync issue at the beginning, then Sanjay was very helpful and solved the issue very fast!