QuickCEP ‑ Bot, Chat & Email

Grow your business with Chatbots & Marketing Automation

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

WZ PET

Location China

I love the app!! This making me a lot of money automatically! Thanks again! This BOT really has the ability to make money automatically

Sug New Energy

Location China

Very good application, after using my GMV did have some new additions, and customer satisfaction has also improved

June 28, 2022

Thank you for your recognition. When our products are affirmed by you, it is our happiest moment! We will continue to improve to provide you with better service!

Simple Call Store

Location China

There will be a special person responsible for explaining the function, the service attitude is very good, I am very satisfied!!!

June 28, 2022

Thank you for your review! We are really glad to hear that you enjoy our product!

Top Succulent

Location Hong Kong SAR

非常喜欢,很方便管理客户信息,能够分析客户的购买欲望,针对复购客户也有更好的管理,数据更清晰,以及订单,营销也很到位,可以根据不同客户的需求设置不同的营销方式,机器人回复也很方便,解决了不能及时引到客户下单的问题,

June 28, 2022

Thank you for your recognition. Please feel free to contact us if you have any further needs.

WZZG Bearing Online

Location China

A great app, the bot feature saved me a lot of work. If the bot statistics function can be further improved, it will be better.

June 28, 2022

Thank you for your recognitionl. We will enrich more BOT templates and other functions in the future. Please see our update preview for details.

Winsome Wigs

Location China

The message reply function of whatsapp is very useful. After I made a request, they completed the development and went live soon.

June 28, 2022

Glad to hear that our products have brought you a good experience, QuickCEP will continue to work hard to continuously improve our products, thank you for your support.

woodmam

Location China

非常好的一款智能线上导购插件,使用简单方便,有很多丰富的模板,导图,可以拿过来直接用,比较方便,不用再花时间去设计了。定期都会有新的功能上新,满足不同卖家的需求,比如自动产品介绍,产品展示,客户分类,客户标签,智能邮件,等等,超多实用的功能,我们使用了它,给我们的销量带来了60%的提升。

June 28, 2022

Thank you for your recognition. We will enrich more BOT templates and other functions in the future. Please see our update preview for details.

kinnls

Location Hong Kong SAR

This application includes the functions of marketing robots, EDM and CDP. Each function has a tutorial video and a help center, which can be learned and used by yourself.

June 28, 2022

Hello! Thank you very much for your kind review .Please let us know if you need any guidance, or have any suggestions or ideas. We'd love to hear them!

Homemaking Ga

Location China

An excellent customer service app. It makes it easier for me to respond to customer questions and relieves me a lot of work, keep working hard!

M2 Retail

Location China

服务团队很专业热情, 不仅有智能机器人补充无人客服和常见问题,还可以将不同平台客户全部整合一起,线上客户,系统客户,whatsapp和邮件客户均整合在一个页面,自定义的客户管理系统,还包含了邮件营销等,一个抵3的APP, 虽然有些功能还不够成熟,但是只要反馈了,他们的技术团队都非常配合,对合理的要求都会反馈处理时间,非常给力。

June 28, 2022

Thank you very much for your thoughtful comments. Now our products still have some imperfections, so we will improve these problems as soon as possible. We sincerely hope to bring you better service.

Previous 1 3