Reviews (1,583)

4.9

Merchants find this app beneficial for efficiently syncing product listings, inventory, and orders between Shopify and Etsy, especially useful for those managing multiple stores. Despite occasional synchronization issues, the responsive and professional customer service team quickly resolves them. The app is praised for its ease of use and exceptional customer service, making it a reliable choice for Etsy integration.

June 9, 2024

the guy is Pro in what he does. he rapid and responsive to all your question

DIPDAZ
June 11, 2024

No doubt the app is great after integrating with Etsy straight away we saw the increase in our sale. There were few hick ups along the away but were quickly resolved by the customer care team. still testing. .. A quick suggestion allow the order and product sync into the lite plan as well you guys can limit the number products that can be sync. This will allow user to use the full features of the platform and test their needs. only that reason giving 4 stars. else 5 stars all the way.

Hstrends
June 6, 2024

The chat assistant was wonderful

The Guppy Garden
6 days using the app
April 22, 2024

Still syncing but Normie was very helpful with the set up process.
Thank you!

North Muse
May 9, 2024

It was not user friendly, but I had tech support which helped immensely.

The Vintage & Whimsy Co.
12 days using the app
April 21, 2024

Khaled was very patient in explaining things to me. The guy's doing a great job!

General Tag
4 days using the app
July 16, 2024

great help from Elhassan - thanks

SCRUNCHED
About 4 hours using the app
February 26, 2024

Great help. Was able to help resolve my issue.

Fatima Nicole Soap
5 months using the app
June 4, 2024

I ONLY GIVE 4 STAR BEACOUSE THE APP WAS NOT THE THING I WAS WAITING FOR AND ALSO THE ESTY IS DIFICULT. BUT mR jOSEPH WAS ASOME VERY NYCE ONE AND TRY DO HELP ME AS HE CAN. THANK YOU SO MUCH.

Diamant Rói
Portugal
About 1 hour using the app
May 2, 2024

Thanks to Omar for explaining to me the integration/ and sync process
I had trouble setting up my Etsy account, due to their lengthy verification process.
I will touch base again, when I require this sync service

Oz Women