4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless syncing between Shopify and Etsy, making it a valuable tool for managing multiple stores. The intuitive design ensures easy navigation and reliable performance. Minor issues are swiftly resolved by the highly responsive and professional support team. The exceptional customer service, often going above and beyond to explain features, is frequently highlighted.

April 4, 2024

Some of my products weren't linking but I had and quick help from Joseph Morris who managed to get everything in working order. Very pleased with not having to run around learning a new system on my own. Thank you.

Bead Charm and Treasure
10 months using the app
April 9, 2024

Joseph really helped me get my product synced to my shop. He was very patient when we couldn't get something to work. I would defiantly reach out to him again if i need help with something.

Michelle's Custom Crafts
7 months using the app
April 4, 2024

App works wonders, will definitely be using it once I return to Shopify. I had the pleasure of working with Joseph who provided excellent customer service. He was fast, efficient and friendly!

Bflo Thread Co.
5 months using the app
April 3, 2024

As a new Shopify user, I found this App to be extremely helpful in importing products from my existing Etsy shop. It's very easy to use and the customer service support has been there for me when needed.

CE Woodcraft
2 months using the app
March 2, 2024

Highly recommend! I installed QuickSync to connect my Shopify site to my Etsy store and manage it all in one place. I ran into a problem while trying to connect my Etsy store which had to do with my product set up in Shopify and I had to reach out to customer service. Khaled held my hand through the whole process while researching and resolving the problem, right then and there. Super professional and knowledgeable and very kind. He walked me through every step until we got it resolved. Highly recommend them for the product and the customer service.

Design It Personal
22 days using the app
February 24, 2024

I had two people helping me do this because being new to ecomm, shopify, and all these apps I needed extra help. Haha!
They are so good to their customers, and they are so kind and helpful. I worked with Joseph and Nasser. They are very patient and know what they are doing. I am so grateful there are kind people who will hold your hand and help you with a new process.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ for Joseph
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ for Nasser.

Thanks so much!

Black Sheep Company
2 months using the app
March 27, 2024

Joseph was extremely helpful getting this set up for me, and very patient. He spent well over an hour on the chat waiting for my shopify store to update some things so that he could help on his end. Next thing you know, I started seeing products syncing to my Etsy store! So grateful for his help!

CHD warrior
19 days using the app
March 19, 2024

Joseph was incredibly helpful and sort me out to improve the experience. It has been very seamless and I am happy with this app. I also use on my other store.

For the Love of Crafts
3 months using the app
March 18, 2024

Joseph was very knowledgeable and helped me through an easy process of connecting my shopify store to Etsy thank you so much you were awesome!

Unique Gifts Shop LLC
7 months using the app
February 27, 2024

Just installed this today and ran into an issue during setup. Using their chat option for help was very quick. I had the pleasure of speaking with Nasser, who helped me resolve my issues quickly, and took time to answer some questions I had. Great experience so far!

Wild Pour