Quiz Kit | #1 Rated Quiz App

Launch your quiz within minutes, not months

From $39/month. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Raw Hair

Is one of the best apps we have tried. The customer service is incredible, they are always helpful and they are very proactive with their answers. We have tried other quiz recommendations apps and none of them offer what Quiz Kit does.

January 17, 2022

Thanks so much for your feedback! Happy to hear that our App is a good fit for you. Let us know if anything comes up!

Feel Good People

I think this is the best quiz app. I've tried a few and this one has all the features I needed and made it super simple to set up my quiz and customize it. The customer support is great too. I always got a quick response to any and all questions. I would recommend Quiz Kit for anyone that's looking to create a personalized experience for their customers.

December 30, 2021

Thank you for the review! We are so happy to hear that!
Feel free to reach out if anything comes up. Thanks!

QuickFresh

We used Quiz Kit to create a quiz to help people find the best meal plan for them. When we ran into a little issue making the quiz, Quiz Kit went above and beyond to help us find a solution. We are so very appreciative of their team's help!

December 26, 2021

Thank you so much for the feedback! It means really a lot to us.

Evermill

This app is fantastic and has helped us generate a ton of additional revenue over the past year. The support is fantastic and it’s MUCH easier to use than Octane or any of the other apps out there.

December 13, 2021

That's great to hear! Thank you for the feedback and happy to know it's driving so much additional revenue.

Linjer

Works like a charm. I needed some help with customization (for a multi-currency site) and the team was really quick to help solve it! So glad I found this app!

October 26, 2021

Thanks for the review! It was very helpful experience connecting with other multi-currency app :) Have a great day!

Caboodle.dog

This app is easy to integrate and set up - BUT what makes it better than anything else on the market is the customer support. They have helped me customise, change elements and so very much more. The response time is within an hour usually and they are utterly amazing. If only this level of service was applied by all apps my world of building shopify sites would be much easier. RECOMMEND 110%

October 25, 2021

Thank you very much for the feedback! It means really a lot to us.
Let us know if anything comes up. Thanks!

Lighthouse - Professional, dermatologist-backed skin care products

The app is very intuitive, and I'm extremely impressed by how easy it is to customize. The support provided to users is second to none- extremely fast to respond and exceptionally friendly and willing to assist if you have any questions. 11/10!

September 29, 2021

Thank you so much for the review!
We are so glad to hear that! Looking forward to provide more help if needed.
Thanks!

Juliette

Amazing app. After 4 weeks of looking for a tool perfect to build my personalisable subscription box - I've found it and it's Quiz Kit! Moreover, perfect service from the team. Jonathan and the team were quick to respond and help out, even on a technical front. Recommend!!

September 28, 2021

Thanks so much for the feedback!
We were glad to help you set everything up and running.
Feel free to reach out if anything comes up! Thanks!

Graydon Skincare

We explored several Quiz apps until landing on Quiz Kit. It's by far the most seamless and visually appealing to use next to what's available in this price bracket. There is one aspect of logical conditioning that I wish was possible, but for the customization and excellent customer service, it's a fantastic choice!

September 15, 2021

Thanks for the review and such kind words! It means really a lot to us.
Let us know if anything comes up. Thanks!

Orangewood

There were some limitations with the app, but the developer support was extremely helpful and found solutions for many of the asks we had!

September 11, 2021

Thanks for the feedback! We are so glad that we were able to help.
Feel free to reach out if anything comes up. Thanks!

Previous 1 3 4 5