ReadyToShip Shipping Tracking

Shipping Labels, Tracking, Rates for eParcel & more

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Tutu Irresistible Boutique Au

Great App, simple and effective – we recommend it for all our clients www.echic.com.au

Brandsonly2009

Great App. Very smooth integration with the Ready to Ship software. Cut more than half of our dispatch / freight allocation process. Highly recommended. Best value for money add on we have used to date. Saves time generating freight labels, allocating carriers, and importing tracking and shipping notifications.

Is very easy to use and has great support if you get stuck on anything.

Keep up the good work Ready to Ship.

Blazer Clothing

We've been using ReadyToShip for over a year now and it's great! Excellent app for Australian stores who ship via Australia Post's eParcel service. Easy to use and set up and the customer service is always above and beyond what you would expect.

Gingham And Heels

Great system. Easy to use. Very little room for human error unlike some others out there. The mapping for our shipping names to the our shipping options is so easy and accurate every time. I would highly recommend the system. The only issue I have is that there is no active and functional integration with DHL presently. It is listed as being an option when you sign up but in fact they have scrapped their old way of integrating with DHL and are working on a new one, it just seems to be taking quite a long time to get sorted so in the meantime there is no solution here. Works wonders with Auspost though. I hope they can deliver on the DHL side soon.

Whiskyorder

This is the integration you need if you hate dealing with CSV's and manually importing orders.
I have used many other similar services and this is by far the best Shipping integration out there for Aussies.
It will save you an incredible amount of time and the support is top notch.

Smartfire

Amazing integration that I wouldn't be without. Automatically pulls in my orders, triggers the confirmation emails when you're ready. Highly highly recommended!

PS, if you're struggling with postal agencies like AusPost mybusiness and clickandsend who are stuck in the dark ages without an API then this provides csv's that you can import/reimport to save you hours a week.

Jack Willow

Ready To Ship has made order fulfilment so much easier and I couldn't be without it now. If you are after a fulfilment system that doesn't cost the earth but reliably assists in streamlining your fulfilment process, then this is the app for you. I highly recommend it!

Henk Berg

WOW! This app is awesome. We initially signed up under the free trial to see if this app actually did what it said.
We have saved countless hours of copying across order information including addresses etc to our Australia Post E-parcel account. Love the feedback/close out feature to our shopify store once goods are shipped.
It is seamless and the support is great. The most worthwhile of any apps we have used, well worth the money.
Do yourself a favor and try it.

Gameology

great App. help a lots and save cost of time.

Plants In A Box

We have been using ReadytoShip for quite a while and it has definitely made life easier and saved a lot of time. Easy to use, customer service is fantastic and the team are constantly tweeking to make it even better. Highly recommend.