Real ID ‑ Verify Customer IDs

Real ID ‑ Verify Customer IDs

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.4)
Developer
4.4
November 3, 2022

Dylan really did an amazing job for our store. We have automated 18+ id checks through a specific channel that was not out of the box. Dylan and his team were able to help and satisfy our requirements. This app is working like butter now! Thanks a bunch Dylan!

Man Store Inc.
Time spent using app: 10 months
September 27, 2022

This app has been greatly beneficial to our store, saving hundreds of pounds in chargebacks and guaranteeing security with flagged orders. Highly recommended and customer service were very helpful!

Box Menswear
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited January 12, 2022

App-idea is good, and maybe very useful in US or other countries. But it does not work with german passes and also not with german driver-licences. - A better personalisation and translation for the customer frontend would be helpful, as you cannot translate the User interface into another language. People must speak english. Maybe we are coming back in future after the app is more mature.

MARBLE-MADNESS GmbH
Germany
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Verdict replied January 13, 2022

Hi,

Thank you so much for the helpful feedback - yes multi-lingual support for Spanish, German & French is on our roadmap. We're in the middle of making big changes to the frontend ID verification flow to support this as well as make it even more intuitive for your customers.

The German Licenses & Passports support should be working however, we're investigating if the algorithm is having issues recognizing those and I'll update this comment when we learn more.

If anything else comes to mind, please don't hesitate to ask you can reach me at dylan@getverdict.com - happy to have you back and yes expect changes. Have a great day.

September 13, 2021

Dylan, Is absolutely amazing....I will have very limited time and trying to make a deadline and he has always been very quick to resolve and respond. He makes sure that he handles it on the spot and doesn't provide :homework: for me to resolve on my own. He is extremely hands on and professional...great software to meet our industries requirements. Would highly recommend to anyone.

Direct Solutions, LLC
Time spent using app: 5 months
August 6, 2021

This is a very useful app with an owner that will take your calls and figure stuff out with you! I used it to check ID on checkout for certain products and it worked very well. I cannot wait to see what is to come.

Love is an Ingredient
Time spent using app: 4 months
July 8, 2021

This app has been a life savor when it comes to having a solid and working ability to check customer IDs. Not only does the app work flawlessly, the support from the app is exceptional - nearly always available to help and the updates and custom requests are constantly fulfilled. I can't thank the team enough for this amazing app!.

Promoco DC
Time spent using app: About 11 hours
Edited October 5, 2021

It does what it claims. But some of my customers suspected emails sent by the app are phishing. Please add the settings to send email from our domain by adding SPF records or allow us to integrate our own email sending solutions such as Sendgrid/Mailgun. Update 2021 Oct 5:
I am glad the dev has added the option of sending emails by shop domain. This is a clear improvement.
So I have revised the star rating to 4.
I am looking forward to more versatile pricing plans such as bulk discount when we buy more credits.

Suchprice® 優價網
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 5 months
Verdict replied July 7, 2021

Hi,

Thank you for the feedback! We're always adding new ways to build trust between you and your customers.

Just an update, you can now use your own email address for ID check notifications to your customers.

In the Settings section of Real ID, under the Notifications tab you'll find this new feature.

You just need to verify your ownership of the email address with a link your inbox, then we can start sending ID checks on behalf of your email address.

Your customers will see the ID check is directly related to their order and will help build trust with the process. I hope this helps with your concern!

If you have any more feature requests, suggestions or questions please contact me at dylan@getverdict.com or chat with us in the app.

Thanks,
Dylan

May 1, 2021

Best App on Shopify! If any issues, they are very responsive and will do everything they can to make sure the problem is fixed.
Y'all better get this app! Worth every penny! Protect your business!

www.HairPerfexion.com
Time spent using app: 6 months
April 7, 2021

We have used a few age verification apps for our age-restricted online vape shop and none of the other apps were even half as powerful and reliable as RealID. RealID is also the most cost-effective solution. Dylan is a pleasure to work with and is highly responsive to new feature requests. Not only does he implement new features constantly based on merchant feedback, but the features work reliably and in a way that gets the least resistance from online shoppers. I would highly recommend this app over all other age verification apps available on the Shopify App Store.

Premium eJuice
Time spent using app: 2 months
Verdict replied April 8, 2021

Thank you! And so happy to provide a service that brings you and your customers the value of an actual age verified purchase.

As always if you need any assistance or have a feature request you can reach me at dylan@getverdict.com or the in-app chat.

March 29, 2021

This is is the best solution for getting KYC info! If you have products that need age verification or services that you want an extra of fraud detection, then this app will be perfect! I reached out to the developer Dylan about question and best use and he was very responsive! 5/5!

Equis Enterprises LLC