Real ID ‑ Verify Customer IDs

Real ID ‑ Verify Customer IDs

by Verdict

Eliminate fraud & verify customer age with real ID checks

Promoco DC

This app has been a life savor when it comes to having a solid and working ability to check customer IDs. Not only does the app work flawlessly, the support from the app is exceptional - nearly always available to help and the updates and custom requests are constantly fulfilled. I can't thank the team enough for this amazing app!.

Suchprice® 優價網

It does what it claims. But some of my customers suspected emails sent by the app are phishing. Please add the settings to send email from our domain by adding SPF records or allow us to integrate our own email sending solutions such as Sendgrid/Mailgun.

July 7, 2021

Hi,

Thank you for the feedback! We're always adding new ways to build trust between you and your customers.

If email delivery is an issue, you can enable ID verification right in your checkout. It will use the same branding, color scheme and copy you defined in the settings page.

In the short term, that will help associate the ID checks with your customers orders.

However, we're currently looking into how we can offer email domain verification within the app. Like you said, having the email's from address match your website domain would be reassuring to your customers.

Will provide an update when we have an in-app way to verify your domain and the transactional emails to prompt ID verification.

If you have any more feature requests, suggestions or questions please contact me at dylan@getverdict.com or chat with us in the app.

Thanks,
Dylan

www.HairPerfexion.com

Best App on Shopify! If any issues, they are very responsive and will do everything they can to make sure the problem is fixed.
Y'all better get this app! Worth every penny! Protect your business!

Premium eJuice

We have used a few age verification apps for our age-restricted online vape shop and none of the other apps were even half as powerful and reliable as RealID. RealID is also the most cost-effective solution. Dylan is a pleasure to work with and is highly responsive to new feature requests. Not only does he implement new features constantly based on merchant feedback, but the features work reliably and in a way that gets the least resistance from online shoppers. I would highly recommend this app over all other age verification apps available on the Shopify App Store.

April 8, 2021

Thank you! And so happy to provide a service that brings you and your customers the value of an actual age verified purchase.

As always if you need any assistance or have a feature request you can reach me at dylan@getverdict.com or the in-app chat.

Equis Enterprises LLC

This is is the best solution for getting KYC info! If you have products that need age verification or services that you want an extra of fraud detection, then this app will be perfect! I reached out to the developer Dylan about question and best use and he was very responsive! 5/5!

HealthPharm

Quite frankly a perfect, easy solution for verifying a customers identity. Nothing adds this level of verification. Great developer who offers brilliant support too. A must have for high value transactions

March 18, 2021

So glad to be providing a service that helps you keep more of your bottom line & verify customers for risky transactions.

As always if you need anything please just reach out to dylan@getverdict.com

Shop On In

I just installed this app., so happy to have it. I already used it as soon as I installed it. Waiting to see what happens. But, I am grateful to have it. I will be back with updates down the road.

December 28, 2020

Thank you for the review and I'm so glad you're finding value in verifying your customer's IDs on higher risk orders.

The goal of this app is to allow you to ship orders confidently because you know the billing information on the customer's credit card matches their ID. This will eliminate chargebacks for you and allow you to fulfill more orders and keep a more revenue.

I'm happy to answer any questions you might have, you can email me at dylan@getverdict.com or chat with me in the app directly. Thank you!

Yuhzie Boosts

I needed an app to help with stopping potential fraudulent buyers. This app has helped me feel confident in some questionable customers. I took a chance early on by opting in to this brand new service. It seemed to work fine but I did run into a couple of errors early on. Fortunately the creator reached out immediately after I had emailed asking for assistance and fixed the problem. Dylan has been great to work with, always responding within a reasonable time frame if not immediately and also has customized the app to better help with my business needs. Highly recommend not only the app, but in Dylan aswell.

SmokeShopGuys

We use this app to help prevent fraudulent transactions by verifying the information provided with the information the customer provides checking out. There were some issues in the beginning, but like all new apps, features were added to help fix the issues. There are some bugs, but as the app grows, it will be ironed out. The developer is very communicative and responds quickly and does everything they can to solve it. He listens to suggestions and makes them a reality. This is a must have, as the other verification apps only take E-Mail, or don't have automation available to make the process easier. This is a necessity if you need to verify customers info or help to prevent fraudulent transactions.

Level Up Your Home

Worked well for two times and then gave us errors. When working was very cool. But it's buggy needed to replace it.

December 4, 2020

Hi there, I'm so sorry you experienced issues sending your third ID check. I've just sent you a few messages in the in-app chat, but I've identified the issue and you should be all set to create checks.

Again, I apologize for the inconvenience this caused and I hope to help your business prevent fraud & chargebacks going forward.

Don't hesitate to reach out to me if you have further questions or need help with the app: dylan@getverdict.com

Dylan