Real ID ‑ Verify Customer IDs

Real ID ‑ Verify Customer IDs

by Verdict

Eliminate fraud & verify customer age with real ID checks

SmokeShopGuys

We use this app to help prevent fraudulent transactions by verifying the information provided with the information the customer provides checking out. There were some issues in the beginning, but like all new apps, features were added to help fix the issues. There are some bugs, but as the app grows, it will be ironed out. The developer is very communicative and responds quickly and does everything they can to solve it. He listens to suggestions and makes them a reality. This is a must have, as the other verification apps only take E-Mail, or don't have automation available to make the process easier. This is a necessity if you need to verify customers info or help to prevent fraudulent transactions.

Level Up Your Home

Worked well for two times and then gave us errors. When working was very cool. But it's buggy needed to replace it.

December 4, 2020

Hi there, I'm so sorry you experienced issues sending your third ID check. I've just sent you a few messages in the in-app chat, but I've identified the issue and you should be all set to create checks.

Again, I apologize for the inconvenience this caused and I hope to help your business prevent fraud & chargebacks going forward.

Don't hesitate to reach out to me if you have further questions or need help with the app: dylan@getverdict.com

Dylan

Brothers with Glass

We just started using this app but so far the customer service has been great and the app works great and it has helped us offer a much better solution to our customers and help us reduce fraud. Just in time for the holidays. Highly recommend this app. It's hard to find an app that saves you money and helps you provide better customer service.

November 13, 2020

Thank you so much for the review. It's my pleasure to help your store reduce fraud by proving your customer's identities with biometrics.

Our goal is to increase your revenue saving otherwise risky orders that could have been saved with ID verification.

Please don't hesitate to email me for help or suggestions - dylan@getverdict.com

Thanks again