Reamaze Live Chat Helpdesk CRM

Customer service, chatbot, chat support, ticketing, CRM, FAQ

From $29/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

PipelinersCloud

I love using the templates options to save some answers for commonly asked questions. It's a great tool to keep everything organized!

Made By Mary

We've been using Re:amaze for a few years now and have loved our experience. It is a great tool for automating some of our emails and chats and the analytics are very helpful for growing and scaling our business. The support staff is always helpful and quick to reply.

TV REMOTES

I've been using Reamaze for over 2 years. We got 1800 emails behind and we couldn't keep up, the automation and the workflows options that you can implement are a godsend. I just had my second Support call with Dakota. They offer one on one support when you are trying it to a Reamaze to a new level. This time I learnt how to use "Intents" this will save even more time, when dealing with customer inquiries via chat and email. Don't know where we would be without Reamaze. Thank you so much!

Oaktone

I looked for a long time for an app to give me a robust helpdesk AND to help me manage conversations across email and social media apps. Reamaze is it. Customer support has been amazing and I can't wait to incorporate everything this app has into my workflow as we grow.

Moderno Collections

Probably the best CRM for Shopify. We like the user-based pricing model. We also like that it connects to our Socials.

Clear Within

Reamaze is the perfect tool for any business looking to make customer communication more seamless at an affordable cost. It's super easy to use, get started, and manage - plus, their customer support is A+.

Bloom Audio

Excellent customer service tool. We went from a segmented 3rd party chat, e-mail and social media support model to re:Amaze. We tried Gorgias initially but wound up with re:Amaze instead. Gorgias was great for novice users and made for an easy kick-off. But for the more mature integrator with a technical background, re:Amaze came with way more features. Support is PHENOMINAL. They are literally a quick chat away. RARELY could they not provide an answer on the spot, and all escalations were handled timely and professionally. While not perfect (no one is), feature requests (such as unique notifications per incoming channel) are well-received. The only downside I could add is potentially the price. For us, it's reasonable, but I am sure for a larger organization that per-seat cost would be tough. Truthfully, for the product and service, it's completely reasonable. So if you aren't a complete tech-newb, re:Amaze is the best. If your technical competency is very weak, you may struggle in the beginning.

Trek Light Gear

Reamaze has been a great fit for our store. We moved over from Freshdesk and did a lot of research on the competition. The built-in and completely integrated KB is a game-changer, it helps offer suggestions from your FAQ before you need to get a live person involved in support. Like any heavily integrated app you're bound to need some help & support along the way, and the Reamaze support (live chat with quick response times) has been incredible every step of the way. An easy 5 Stars for us!

London Hair Architects

Excellent software. Has saved us hundreds of hours so far and the user interface is amazing. Really a life saver. I would recommend this to any Shopify store looking to automate their customer service.

Fest Flags

5 star service. 5 star App. Super helpful staff. Overwhelming at first but they really walk you thru it! Thank you!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20