Reamaze Live Chat & Helpdesk

Reamaze Live Chat & Helpdesk

by Reamaze

All-in-one customer service and chatbot engagement platform

Raw & Fresh

We've been using Reamaze for a year now and it's an absolutely vital part in the growth of our store. The value for money for the features is excellent and their customer support is exceptional. I highly recommend it to merchants of any size.

Prevail Key Co.

We have been using this app for a while now and it's been amazing. Being able to easily integrate multiple channels so we can view all messages and questions has been life changing. Top notch support and great feature set makes this support software well worth it.

Jerky.com

So far so good! It is great that all of our social media platforms, emails and other notifications are centralized. Overall we have nothing bad to say :)

XooKool

We started using this App about 2 months ago and is really a game changer. You can support your customers on multiple channels and have multiple CSR working at the same time. We love the workflow automation, Cues and so many other features. Their Support and Onboarding team is awesome. Thanks Dakota and the rest of the Team for all your help!

Kellective by Nikki

This app is really impressive. I've only been using for a couple of days but their help desk is super fast and helpful. I've just watched all the demo videos and honestly am blown away by what it can do. And the price is really good too. It's already working really well and I haven't even started with the FAQ features yet.

Violet & Purple Designer Fashion Jewellery

Its a really nice app with lots of useful features. Also, the support team is really friendly and helpful in resolving issues.

Graf von Faber-Castell

Easy to use. Great functionality and the support team is quick and efficient. Highly recommend to anyone looking to automate and improve customer service.

IVF Store

Reamaze is our third attempt at a customer friendly and user friendly Chat app. While every experience with Chat has had its challenges, Reamze has a solid onboarding process. You have to commit to reading, listening and viewing the tutorials like everything, although every question I have is in the documentation. I have had around 10 interactions with their support team and that pushed me from a 4 Stars to a 5 Stars. If you can't find or understand the need, chat their team and they are great. We started with one employee three years ago and now have 10 and continue to grow. Two words of advice, be patient - be open to new ways of doing something. OK. 10 words of advice. In getting deeper in to the documentation, I can see how this App can help our business grow from a simple chat response in to a full automated service tool.

MARIEMUR

We're using Re:Amaze for a while. Switched to Re:Amaze from Gorgias. The pricing is much more flexible in comparison to Gorgias. Also, the Support Team is much more responsive and helpful. The Onboarding and whole migration were not that easy, but this is just because I've never done this before and never used Re:Amaze. Having Support Team assistance during our transition period is great because it makes this process much easier. I like Re:Amaze, because it fulfills all our needs at this moment.

Hip Hook by Aletha

This app has streamlined our customer service process for responding to messages all in one place! We have received amazing customer support from the team at Reamaze as well.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18