Reamaze Live Chat & Helpdesk

Reamaze Live Chat & Helpdesk | Reviews

by Reamaze

All-in-one customer service and chatbot engagement platform

Beloved Shirts

Kathy is VERY friendly and very proactive in resolving our concerns. :)
She is always making sure that all issues are addressed.

Kinky Toy Store

This app works well and is easy to install. This app does what its claims do and is easy to manage. Customer service is friendly and ready to help. I recommend this app to all. https://www.kinkytoy.store

Pistils Nursery

We love reamaze! Their support is fantastic, and very responsive to feature requests. It's perfect for our business.

Venetto Design

Amazing app, we have been using it for almost a year and never had any issues. Customer service is quick and very helpful!

everycake.co.uk

it's an amazing support system, it takes quite a lot of time to set up but once you do it's worth every penny and it is build for an online shop so you can send product links from the system easily as well as creating customers and create orders without leaving the platform.

701 Hoodies

Love that it brings all my convos to one place. Saves me so much time, and time is money! Wish the software looked a teeny bit cleaner, but I'm just really picky... I'm not paying $60/month for a cleaner layout (*cough cough, Gorgias)... this does everything Gorgias can do, for cheaper!

Urban Plant Growers

I've used Reamaze for two years now for urbanplantgrowers.com. The software is amazing, it integrates well with shopify and some of the other apps that we use. The system is logical and easy to use, with a huge amount of capability in Machine learning and automation (you just need to invest some time into building it out). The help team is super fast and really helpful, Looking forward to continuing to use it in the future!

Northbands

Reamaze has made our lives much, much easier. No joke. Having all of our customer relations in one platform is a life saver. Their own customer service is always responsive, and has been incredible helpful to make our integration seamless.

Blumenmaedchen

WOW!!! Wir setzen Reamaze schon fast ein Jahr ein. Es ist die "BESTE APP" die es gibt und das in jeglicher Hinsicht! Reamaze vereint alle Plattformen wie Chat, FB, FB Messenger, FB Kommentare, Instagram, WhatsApp, E-Mail, Kontaktformulare einfach alles!!! Ihr könnt Chatbots erstellen, automatische Chatsstarts CUEs bauen. Wir nutzen sehr viele APPs, ich kenne KEINE APP die bei Qualität, Funktionen und Support mithalten kann. Ich würde 10 Sterne geben wenn es möglich wäre. ALLERBESTE APP AUF DER WELT!

Raw & Fresh

We've been using Reamaze for a year now and it's an absolutely vital part in the growth of our store. The value for money for the features is excellent and their customer support is exceptional. I highly recommend it to merchants of any size.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 18 19