Re:amaze Live Chat & Helpdesk

Re:amaze Live Chat & Helpdesk

by Reamaze

Live chat and customer support helpdesk for customer service

Zulufița - Pentru un păr creț și îndrăzneț

Application just works as expected.
On our shop, answering and helping customers on spot it's a must.
As for the support team ?
GREAT job there guys. Fast response and on target’s bullseye.

Precision Impact

I've used Reamaze for just over 2 years now and I have been very happy with their service and software.

Any time I've had issues, their support team is on top of it and it gets answered within hours.

They've also been busy working on a ton of addons and features since I've joined. Being as busy as I am, it's hard to keep up with these addons but they scheduled a 1-hr review of my account for my 2-year anniversary and helped me update my site with all the new features. Awesome!

I highly recommend them for a small/medium help desk solution!!

Healspire

We found this app to be the most powerful help desk one can ever use for eCommerce. We've been trying in the past 15 years many other solutions such as Zendesh, Helpscout...but re-amaze surpasses them all by far. Nothing is missing yet they have design a very intuitive UI easy to use and configure. Re-amaze helps use unify our entire customer support into a single solution. We can even reply to all our customers comments on social media. The support is really top notch and their price is competitive and fair. Congratulation to all the team!

RPM MOTORSPORT LTD.

Nothing beats this app, used it for a couple of months, and this will be a big deal on day on shopify.

CycloneFPV.com

What can I say except that if you are like me and are hoping to find the right app for your customer support experience to be top notch, this is the way to go! The folks from Re:Amaze are AMAZING to say the least. Support is like no other and the ease of use is beyond what I had imagined! For a small company like mine, that houses thousands of parts and needs to be on point with our customer base, this software is a no-brainer! Go for it! You will be extremely happy!

Active Fitness Company

This app is absolutely beautiful. It's smooth, easy to use, not confusing in the slightest when you have different platforms bringing in support requests. Very impressed!

LuvMyBeard, LLC

What an incredible tool for your business! I made the switch from a self-hosted solution of ladesk to this incredible tool. The way that it integrates with Shopify is amazing.

When dealing with one of your past customers through live chat or from a simple contact you form, you get a detailed look into their past conversations with you, how long they've been a customer, what they purchased, how much they've spent with you, order details, shipping details and much much more. All of this information you have right in front of you while interacting with your customers either live or not.

Not to mention, you also get to use your own custom domain for your help/support desk without the need for web hosting.

Easy integration within your Shopify store without the need to touch any of your theme template files, along with easy customization of the widget to easily match the theme of your website.

Their customer support is great also.

I absolutely enjoy using this tool for my business. https://LuvMyBeard.com

Peinture par numéros

I have been using this app for a few weeks now and I absolutely love it.
This is so powerful and time saving.
Amazing app, amazing support, amazing price !!

England's Stove Works, Inc.

ReAmaze has been an integral part of our website since it's launch. Offering an entire CRM suite for our online sales channel with a powerful API ReAmaze has gone above and beyond what we need. Everytime I've approached them with a CS question they have been incredibly helpful, even very intensive questions regarding their API and posting from outside sources.

I would like to see improvements in their knowledge base, for example the ability to nest topics but that is a very small suggestion and one that does not take away from the initial offering.

Very Happy with the service overall.

Rocky Trade Network

awesome, awesome, awesome. This is a great tool to integrate all of your channels and support teams into one place. It was between Re:Amaze and Freshdesk for me.. I was going to choose to use a separate account of the free version of rreshdesk for each of my stores, but if you contact the support team they are happy to work out a reasonable price that suits your needs.

I decided to go with Re:Amaze for my support system because they have been so willing to work with me and my team to get things organized for a reasonable price.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7