Reamaze Live Chat & Helpdesk

Reamaze Live Chat & Helpdesk

by Reamaze

Live Chat Customer Service + Chatbots & Helpdesk with FAQ

Famous Follower

Awesome product and first-rate customer support service! I highly recommend you try this app. It solved all my problems and helps a lot with communication with customers.

STIRPARO Lingerie Stylists

I highly recommend Reamaze. The feature set are great and it has outstanding customer support. Staff is amazing.

Sound Sandbox

Wow! Tightest integration with Shopify I've seen yet. Over the years we went from FreshDesk to Zendesk to HelpScout and now this app. Every function and detail is so thoroughly thought through and support is responsive. We're done looking for the perfect help desk software for our small business, found it. Thanks!

PEP Cosmetics

I just started using the app, and it was very easy to set up. I had a few questions, and customer service was quick and helpful. Overall excellent.

Fernweeh

Been using ReAmaze for like 3 months already. Awesome app. And definitely I can recommend for businesses with 3+ support teams! 1. Saves tons of time by keeping all tickets in one place: - Convenient filtering by STORES and ticket types - Single interface for tickets from various channels: email, Facebook direct and comments, etc. 2. Increases support quality by reducing the people factor 3. Eases the communication inside the team: allows convenient internal messages, etc. 4. Helps panning the support team load, providing easy-to-use, yet comprehensive reports 5. Saves time and helps managing the support team, by providing simple automation features 6. Finally, the support team DOES offer solutions. Not always the way I want or 100%-bullet-proof, but still those are solutions. Never was left alone with my issues

Everything Decorated

Very convenient, and staff is very helpful! Any questions, and they answer super fast. Thank you so much

Anita Grant

Impressive!
Still on the trial but so far it has been a joy to use.
I have yet to go through all the features but it has far more than Combidesk/Zendesk.
Extremely satisfied!

American Offshore

The app has been amazing so far. Very easy to keep communication lines with customers. Highly recommended for small businesses.

FLAG NOR FAIL

10/10! This app has made it easy to communicate with customers effortlessly and in a timely manner. The support team is always very kind and helpful. We have 3 separate companies using this platform! Endless possibilities!
I do wish that there were more recent YouTube videos as the app does update a lot and my lack of braincells requires more visualization rather than reading but still 100% satisfied!

Yourgreatfinds

Ok, I love this app. I've had it for a few weeks and haven't had time to get all of the features working, but already my life is so much easier. Instagram, Facebook, email and chat all on one dashboard. My customers are responding very well to it and many more convos are coming in. They even have commented that they like seeing my photo in the avatar spot. Since I have active social media it is fantastic to not have to visit each platform many times per day to look for comments and questions. The only thing that I can find that needs improvement is that I wish that the app would default to newest received messages 100% of the time. When I am on the run it is annoying to have to reset it. The pop-up doesn't always go top the correct chat. Other than that, I love this. I highly recommend it. Game changer that helps me help my customers so much more easily. worth every penny,

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15