Re:amaze Live Chat & Helpdesk

Re:amaze Live Chat & Helpdesk

by Reamaze

Customer service helpdesk with chat automation and chatbots

Lit Lamp Lights

I'm just starting out dropshipping and have a few stores right now. Using this app to handle my chats and support on all of them in a single account is great!

PatchPanel

I’ve been a Reamaze customer for just over two weeks now and I must say that it’s not at all what I was expecting. As a business grows, your requirements in your CRM will grow too. There are a TON of platforms to filter through and compare to the rest.

In our most recent search, Reamaze checked all of the right boxes and we gave it a shot. This is where our experience became vastly different from any previous softwares (we’ve used zendesk, live agent, front, and gorgias so far).

I’ve not yet experienced a brand who has been so agile with feedback that they implemented same day software changes for better functionality.

I’ve not yet experienced a brand who will involve you in development changes for a better experience.

To be honest, I’ve not even experienced a brand that said “that’s great feedback, let’s look into it”.

Reamaze has done all of the above and truly helped us provide an even better customer experience.

Oh, and they built a plan based on my needs that ultimately saved me a few hundred extra dollars per month.

Looking forward to the future with these guys and gals.

August 15, 2019

Thanks for the kind words! We set very high standards for our teams when it comes to customer service (you know, since we build customer service tools and all...). We're glad to hear you enjoyed working with our team on new features!

Cause Me Pretty

Just started out my store and Marvin was extremely helpful in not only helping me get set up but also providing tips and strategies on how to succeed and also extending my trial since I haven't had much time to set things up yet.

Extremely impressed with the amazing customer support and going out of the way to help me.

August 15, 2019

Marvin is pretty awesome! As is the rest of our team :) If you ever need help with anything, just reach out. We can always hop on a call to discuss your plans.

Sidekick

We switched from our current platform to Re:amaze and are happy with our decision. support from the company has been great and they were happy to work with us to meet our needs. The platform itself works great and we have had very few issues. I look forward to continuing with Re:amaze in the future and leveraging more of what they have to offer.

August 15, 2019

This is truly great to hear! Our platform's stability and performance are of the utmost importance. In addition, we have a very passionate team here that is dedicated to building great features for you all and assisting with the onboarding process. Please reach out if you ever need anything :)

Foundry Coffee Roasters

Awesome platform. So easy to use, great value and saves me hours every week. No more constantly flitting between different social media channels, we take care of all the customer service stuff either on the web or using the mobile app, all in one place. It's a great integration with Shopify too, pulls any conversations you've had in the past, any current or previous orders are also pulled through. Makes everything so much easier. We're huge fans here at Foundry Coffee Roasters. 10/10

August 15, 2019

Thanks for reviewing us! Shopify is a great platform and we have future upgrades planned out to take advantage of the new Products API. Make sure to check those out when they make their way into your account :) PS. We're a bit jealous of the weather in Sheffield right now. San Jose, CA is too hot!

Sankofa Edition™

This is exactly what we have needed. It does everything you can ask for in a CRM and best of all the customer service is awesome!

August 15, 2019

We're glad you found the perfect helpdesk and CRM platform! We remember chatting to your team a few weeks back about the unassign feature actually :) Thank you for the review and let us know if we can do more to help!

SugarCane1977

This is for sure the most robust and solid platform our customer support team has ever seen.

It integrates with every channel your customers are in (Social networks, Email, SMS, Voice channels and Messenger).

The "Cues" feature allows us to send a message to the visitor based on certain criteria.

You don't need developers in your team to take advantage of this. But if you have developers in your team, then Reamaze will take your game to a whole new level with more advanced targeted messages that will engage and convert your visitors into customers.

More features: Chatbots, Staff members, Roles, Visitors Live View, Multiple brands, FULL Appearance Customization, Satisfaction Ratings, Reports.

Oh, one more thing.

Did I mention you can get access to see what any visitor is seeing on your website?... in real time?

Yes, it works like magic.

No more “what are you seeing now?”, “have you clicked on the green button yet?”...

And last, but not less important, they have a great customer support team.

Thank you, Marvin Strauss and Lu Wang, for helping our team get started with Reamaze. You guys are awesome!

August 15, 2019

You're welcome! Cues is one of our most popular features apparently according to our Shopify and Shopify Plus merchants.

Our customer service and customer success teams are our pride and joy :) We hope you'll enjoy some other magical things we have planned for later this year!

BrainZyme

A great app. Great service. Fantastic integration with Shopify - pulling in customer order data and page visits (and your Social media channels.)

You will love the pricing too.

August 15, 2019

Thanks for the 5-star review! We're glad you like our pricing policy :) Pricing is one of those things that can easily become a race-to-the-bottom ordeal. Our flexible pricing model enables us to grow/compete in a healthy way while offering merchants like yourself the ability to scale your business on your own terms!

CO2Art.us

Excellent support app and support team. If you need support app for a shopify store, this is the best option available.

August 15, 2019

Bam! Thanks for the 5-star review. We appreciate the support and vote of confidence.

Aerial Yoga Gear

Re:Amaze is fantastic; easy to use and the support is very personable and great. It's like working with a small company. This software is really tailored towards e-commerce stores and great for small companies.

August 15, 2019

Thanks for reviewing us! Re:amaze is indeed designed for eCommerce :) And our support will remain personable because we love hearing about it from merchants like yourself. If you need anything, just holler!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8