Rebuy Personalization Engine

Rebuy Personalization Engine | Reviews

by Rebuy

Personalized Recommendations, Upsell, Cross Sell, Buy it Again

CARZILLA

Absolutely brilliant - love the help section especially the Scripts generator, this is a complex app that does not need a dev to make it work (a little tech-savvy needed), beautifully integrated with Plus.

Seoulbox

Brilliant app, literally. We've been aware of Rebuy for a year and now got the opportunity to try it. One thing I would point out is that the conversion rate increased massively. We have a relatively small number of SKUs, but customization and ai-powered recommendations mean we can make the most out of what the checkout & cart page can offer. The app is easy to install, but the initial setup is a bit difficult. The great thing is, Rebuy has fantastic support and helps us establish the app from A to Z. I want to especially mention Nick who helped and still is helping us. Great product and great support. Plus, ReCharge integration. Highly recommend it to any merchant who wants to lift their conversion rate. The ROI is pretty decent.

Calming Dog

Beautiful app. The developers are also super prompt to help with my integration questions. Super super happy.

Primally Pure

Hands down the best Shopify app I've ever installed. The product is just incredible. They've thought of everything, it's super fully featured. The performance and quality of the app is amazing, and the customer support will knock your socks off. I truly can't get over how incredible the experience of installing and using Rebuy has been.

WallyGrow

Was struggling with the user interface but their assistance was really great and they wallked me through each step. Flynn Ramos is really great and was super helpful!

Bark Potty

Love Rebuy! I use it for both of my stores and it's been amazing. Jordan is a great help at getting it implemented on the site. Our AOV has increased. It's a no-brainer to have this app. It pays for itself. Nothing bad to say.

1800ceiling

Love the app and the post-purchase widget. Zach in support was very helpful. Looking forward to increased AOV.

Seed Golf

Fantastic app to boost AOV. After testing some competitors this is by far the most powerful upsell, cross sell and post purchase app out there. Many thanks to Aaron for ensuring we were eligible to use the app even without using ReCharge, great support! Hoping we can display or subscription products soon in the widget too which I'm told is around the corner.

BamBee

Great support, Zach also send me a video how to fix some issues so in the future i can manage it by myself :) In terms of Rebuy as an app they surpass my expectations!

Goddess Detox®

Hi, I am loving the upsells as well as the ability for users to purchase again after purchasing with post-purchase. Flynn was very helpful thank you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15