Rebuy Personalization Engine

Personalized Recommendations, Upsell, Cross Sell, Buy it Again

Free plan available. 21-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

vibovisionboards

Location Ireland

This has to be one of the best apps on the shopify app store. Not just for the power of Rebuy to upsell, cross sell and convert customers but also for the first class customer support that comes when you need help. I had reached out to the team with a minor issue and they where in constant contact with me until my concerns where resolved. I specifically want to that Christian for his patience and help in resolving my problem! Thanks Rebuy!

May 14, 2022

Hi!

Thank you so much for your kind words and your patience with us as we worked through the issue. We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying the app and the support. Thanks for your partnership! We look forward to a long and successful relationship.

Indestructible MFG

This is an amazing app! it has increased our AOV with the smart cart add on and upsell widgets. High recommended!

May 11, 2022

Thank you for sharing!

Cerqular

AMAZING this app - customer service is fantastic & app features are best in market. Really helps with conversions. We have 80k products so many apps can't handle our complex requirements & inventory levels as well as Rebuy. Highly recommended

May 10, 2022

Hats off to our engineering team! Thank you for sharing!

The Daebak Company

Just installed this app and Flynn helped me fix the issue I faced right away. Great customer service and I really love 'Smart cart' feature -

The Daily Routine

Location Australia

This app is amazing, I just installed it and have already seen an uplift! More importantly, the customer service has been INCREDIBLE!! Thanks team, you guys are the best!

Sunset Boutique

This app has been amazing for us. At first, challenging to set up, but with the help from the support staff, especially Zach, he was able to guide me through the correct setup across multiple widgets. We had required custom coding and Zach went OVER and BEYOND to help. Honestly, the guy below said something about Strauss deserving a pay raise, but I'd like to nominate Zach for that pay raise because he is just as AWESOME

H2O+ | Clean Beauty with Real Results

This app is a game-changer. I recommend for any Shopify store with multiple skus and where AOV is a KPI.

Frontline Boutique

Unbelievable capabilities and the support staff, especially, Strauss, is AMAZING. Honestly, founders of Rebuy, Strauss deserves a raise. Absolute rockstar.

SIO Beauty

Our store has been working with Rebuy for almost 3 years. They underpromised and overdelivered. We've tracked incredible results across the board, boosted our AOV by 17%. Variety of different CVR boosting products and high quality development. All resonated really well with our customers. The reBuy team is based in US time zones, knowledgeable, quick to respond and resolve any matters.

Geckota

Pretty good app. Some bits can be a bit tricky to imlpement, like the placement of the widget on the page, but overall the level of customisation is pretty good.