Rebuy Personalization Engine

Rebuy Personalization Engine

From $99/month. 21-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
January 10, 2023

This app is a game changer for my supplement brand! Before Rebuy I had to manage 3+ apps just to accomplish everything I wanted to do, and none of theme delivered the results expected or were as easy to use as Rebuy.

Support is A+ too. Tom and his entire team were able to help me with a theme issue quickly and efficiently.

As a small business owner who builds and does everything himself, I couldn't ask for a better app.

SteelFit USA
Time spent using app: 7 days
Rebuy replied January 11, 2023

Thank you for the review! Customer service is #1 for us and we try our hardest to achieve our customer's goals. Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can help with 😀

January 7, 2023

An extremely valuable app. We are still under utilizing it realistically but it is still earnings its weight in gold. Shout out to Ian from Rebuy on stellar support during our launch and after. The whole team behind Rebuy is quite excellent and support is stellar.

AvalonKing
Time spent using app: 5 months
Rebuy replied January 7, 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your review and positive experience with Rebuy! We are grateful to play a small part in helping to make your online store a huge success. Thank you! 🙏

January 5, 2023

Our support has been top notch! Our Merchant Success Manager Janet lives up to her title. She's responsive, available and always willing to jump on a call to walk us through any questions we may have. Highly recommended.

Amora Coffee
Time spent using app: About 2 years
Rebuy replied January 6, 2023

Thank you so much for the review! We are thrilled that you are having such a great experience with Rebuy. You Smart Cart looks great and you AOV boost is impressive! We look forward to helping your brand grow even more! Please don't ever hesitate to reach out if you need anything!!

January 5, 2023

Rebuy is a great app. The widgets sometimes need a bit of customization to work exactly like we want but the support team has always been responsive and helpful.

U Beauty
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
Rebuy replied January 5, 2023

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your review and positive experience with our app. 🙏 Give us a shout should you ever need any assistance!

January 5, 2023

Rebuy = WOW!!! I've been growing our E-Commerce for a few years now so I've worked with a ton of apps, dev teams, account managers, etc and Rebuy has absolutely blown me away with their knowledge, support, creativity, and dev work. This app, and more importantly this team, will save me thousands that I would have had to pay to a dev team all while Rebuy increases revenue and the customer experience. Ian Eynck in onboarding and success has been an absolute gem... Rebuy is a home run for sure!

Phil Symonds
We Sound Human Founder/CEO

We Sound Human
Time spent using app: 2 months
Rebuy replied January 5, 2023

Customer success is what we love!! 🙌 Thank you for sharing your story! Helping our customers success if SO important to us and we are so glad to see that you have had an awesome experience with our team.

Dont hesitate to give us a shout should you need anything!

January 3, 2023

I've just started optimizing my journeys with Rebuy, which has been a great experience. The functionality and capabilities of this app are well thought out and allow me to condense a lot of my workflow into one app.

The support team and onboarding team is the highlight of this review. Dante was informative and highly knowledgeable. Jeffrey, through the chat app, took care of some fixes promptly. I highly recommend adding Rebuy to your arsenal.

Fit With Cambrie
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Rebuy replied January 3, 2023

Terrific! THANK YOU for sharing your positive experience! This make such a huge difference to our team and our business. We are thrilled to get the chance to work with you and your brand. So again, THANK YOU! 💥 🙏

December 30, 2022

New install and needed some help on some minor formatting issues and Isaac was super helpful and quickly resolved the issue. Great support!

Kiss It Apparel
Time spent using app: 1 day
Rebuy replied December 31, 2022

Thank you so much for the review! We are pumped that you are enjoying the app and working with the team! Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you.

December 30, 2022

Rebuy replaced a few different apps we were using and is easy to customize. Not only that, but great customer service!

SEEQ
Time spent using app: 17 days
Rebuy replied December 31, 2022

Thank you so much for this wonderful review! We are excited to hear about your positive experience with the product and the team. Please don't ever hesitate to reach out with any questions.

December 28, 2022

We have increased our AOV and the volume of items added to our customer checkouts through Rebuy. It is easy to use and their customer service team is quick and effective! They have even done several customizations for us. I highly recommend this app!

Callie's Hot Little Biscuit
Time spent using app: 4 months
Rebuy replied December 28, 2022

Super thankful for your review! Your Smart Cart looks amazing! Please keep in touch and let us know if there is ever anything else we can assist with 🙌

December 23, 2022

Very versatile and intuitive app which is simple to use and provides countless opportunity to increase AOV and test revenue generation. Any issues we've encountered have been quickly seen to by their CX and Dev teams and there's clearly a great focus on ensuring your experience is the best it can be. 5 stars from me.

jrny
Time spent using app: 7 months
Rebuy replied December 23, 2022

Your review makes a huge difference to our team. Thank you! 🙌 Keep in touch and please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything. Best of luck growing your shop! Happy Holidays!