Rebuy Personalization Engine

Rebuy Personalization Engine

by Above Market

Personalized Recommendations, Upsell, Cross Sell, Buy it Again

Rowan, Inc.

Creative solutions to upsell and cross sell. Support team is very helpful and responsive as well! Would recommend

BulbAmerica

A+, great great great customer service! Thanks to John and Dylan for their help with the app setup. Would strongly recommend it!

Blue Steel Jewelry

Great customer service by Jordan S.! He went out of his way to assist me in a timely manner. Super impressed! Sometimes I have experienced some wait time/bad communication but Jordan is fantastic.

Andar

One of the must have apps to add to your store. We are only a couple of weeks in and it has been a solid addition to our site. The support team has gone above and beyond to help us get set up. Strauss is a stud and has been awesome to work with. 100% recommend this app and the team behind it.

disco

Rebuy is tremendous. The Rebuy app drives significant, double-digit increases in AOV for our store. The Rebuy team is always responsive and available to help optimize and tweak things for our store at a moment's notice. I cannot speak highly of both the app and the team. John and his team of dev's are top notch. If you're not using Rebuy, you are leaving money on the table!

theory11

Rebuy was extremely simple to setup and implement immediately! Their team provides exceptional customer support and is available to help anytime - amazing communication.

Holistic Habitat

I was trying to get this installed on a deadline and was having some difficulty but Strauss on their tech team was AMAZING. He walked me through it all and even helped me install the smart cart feature. We jumped on a call and he made it so easy to understand. Loved the experience of getting this setup and now, I will wait to watch the lift in conversion! Thanks Strauss!

March 25, 2021

Wait and watch the money bags 💰 flow in! Yahoo! Your customers will greatly appreciate the heightened UX and on site personalization and will certainly buy more as a result and appreciate the upgraded UX! Let's go! 🐎

Mission Meats

The product is not incredibly well thought out I can hardly believe it. We have used TONS of different shopify apps and this one gets the job done! What's better than the app? The team! Super helpful, responsive and they really do care that things go well for you. 50 Stars for these guys!

March 25, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to share a 5 star review. Working hard on the daily for youuuuuuuuuu. Thank you! We will continue to massively improve the app too to help supercharge every element of your online business as much as possible! 🤙

Toynk Toys

We've been using ReBuy for about six months and I have to say their customer support is unmatched. We mainly use ReBuy for their Free Gift With Purchase functionality, which allows you to automatically add free gifts to a customer's cart (vs. needing the customer to add it manually). Last week I noticed that my FGWP widget was missing a specific functionality that was needed for our new promotion, so I slacked their dev team (yes, you have direct access to their team via Slack!), and spoke with Jordan about my issue. He got to work and released an update the SAME day that allowed our promotion to work as intended. Thank you Jordan and team!

March 4, 2021

Thank you!! 🙏 Jordan is awesome!! So happy he was able to help out and produce the fix immediately. That's what's up! Yew! 🤙 We are working hard daily to make Rebuy an insane revenue generating machine and investing in our team and our merchants. Lots of growth ahead for your shop and we can help even more. Again, thank you!

Moon Juice

Rebuy is better than advertised. It's more than Shopify App - we work with their team constantly on customizing their features for our store. In this past month, they've also developed a brand new feature (subscription upgrade in cart) after we've expressed interest in this tactic. Dylan G. has been a phenomenal partner in making sure that we've onboarded smoothly and that we maximize our potential on their platform.

February 23, 2021

Yassssss. Building great software! Building an even better team!! Working hard on the daily for merchants. We are lucky to have the Goose man on our team. Cheers and thank you for taking the time to leave a 5 star review for us! Yew! Lot's more awesome in the pipeline too I must say. We are excited about this year and what we have in store. Cheers and stay tuned! 💯 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Again, thank you! 🙏