Rebuy Personalization Engine

Personalized Recommendations, Upsell, Cross Sell, Buy it Again

Free plan available. 21-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

exhale coffee roasters

Game changing functionality, and fantastic support team. Recently helped identify a bug in our website that had crippled us for a few days even though it was nothing to do with them. Highly recommend. - Also to note, if you use Recharge there is no alternative so stop the hunt!

Gears Canada

Great customer service! I had an issue with the billing and they were quick to give me a complete refund. The app itself is very useful for upsells and cross-sells.

The Used Shop

Have used this app on multiple stores, the ease of use and helpfulness of the staff is impeccable. Amazing features like pre and post offer checkouts, smart cart, product recommendations and bundle features. Lots of creative ways to utilize this app and can be integrated/customized to any theme. Shout out to Nick and Matt for all of their awesome help!

PORTRAIT MY PET

Rebuy was recommended to me and I gave it a try, it is a great app for upsell and cross sell. The team at Rebuy was very helpful and they addressed all my enquires quickly. I highly recommend it

Licorice.com

This is the best App on the Shopify app store! Rebuy has helped my AOV go up by 30%. This app is a game changer!!! Added bonus the customer services is amazing!

Cocomels

Strauss was incredibly helpful in creating custom css code to add to our cart for a very specific product need. He quickly and efficiently helped us to resolve this issue in a day! Thanks so much!

State and Liberty Clothing Company

A game-changer. If you do not have this product, you are leaving money on the table. Team is incredible, product is even better. Couldn't recommend more.

Dushi Australia

great app and good support. already seeing an increase in AOV. easy to use and install. highly recommend

Businessandpleasureco.com.au

This app is great for what we need. We added it purely for the GWP option but ended up using so many more widgets. The smart cart is great and really helps conversion - the shipping bar, cross sell and recommendations are really fantastic. Also having the discount code box in the cart is helpful. The developers helped us with customizing a few widgets for what we really needed.

SEEN

We LOVE this app. It does everything you would expect and more. Though, what I love most about this company is their amazing customer service. It is the best I have ever experienced, really amazing and supportive. We've been using Rebuy for over a year and love everything about it.