Rebuy Personalization Engine

Rebuy Personalization Engine

From $99/month. 21-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
November 22, 2022

Great slide out cart, tons of features! The Free Shipping countdown is a must. We love the ability to suggest complimentary products directly in the cart. Customer service is phenomenal!

Graftobian Make-Up Company
Time spent using app: 10 months
Rebuy replied November 22, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review!

We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying the app and the customer service :-)

November 21, 2022

L'outil smart cart améliore considérablement l'expérience d'achat super rapidement. Cela jumelé avec les autres multiples possibilités font de Rebuy un incontournable pour notre site web!

Perlimpinpin
Time spent using app: 8 months
Rebuy replied November 21, 2022

Merci beaucoup pour la bonne critique! Nous sommes ravis d'apprendre votre succès !

November 21, 2022

At Ouh La La we couldn't find an App to managed a complicated related product issue. Were recommended Rebuy and after a couple of false stars the Rebuy team reached out and resolved the problem, First class service and fingers crossed will drive significant sales.

Ouh La La
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Rebuy replied November 21, 2022

Thanks so much for the great review! We are pumped you are having a great experience with the app and the team. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions!

November 18, 2022

Rebuy is a game changer!! We were recommended to check them out from two separate sources. I only knew a fraction about what it did before, but once I spoke with Ian (from Rebuy) I realized that it would help us accomplish things that we've been trying to do for months (such as special sku/offer unlocks at specific cart sizes). Ian literally helped me strategize different upsells within minutes that will boost AOV, and helped me get up and running fast. Thank you Ian and Rebuy!

Flintts
Time spent using app: About 12 hours
Rebuy replied November 18, 2022

Thanks so much for your kind review! We are delighted to hear that you are enjoying your experience with all that you can accomplish with Rebuy. We are pumped to see the results of all your Rebuy widgets!

November 18, 2022

Nous avons installé Rebuy avec pour objectif d'augmenter notre panier moyen notamment en utilisant le "Smart Cart" et les fonctionnalités d'upsell/cross-sell dans le panier, et pour sa compatibilité avec Recharge Payments.
L'intégration se fait très facilement et nous avons pu augmenter notre panier de 10%, l'application offre beaucoup d'autres fonctionnalités que nous allons implémenter très bientôt également !

MyVariations
France
Time spent using app: 3 months
Rebuy replied November 18, 2022

Bonjour l'équipe MyVariations !

Nous sommes ravis d'apprendre que vous avez eu une si belle expérience avec Rebuy et nous sommes impatients de voir votre succès. S'il vous plaît laissez-nous savoir si nous pouvons faire quelque chose que nous pouvons pour vous aider davantage!

Edited November 18, 2022

We just downloaded the rebuy app during a very high-stress time. Aaron was beyond helpful and attentive! He helped get all of our widgets set up prior to black Friday. Great customer service, very excited to start utilizing this platform

The Bar
Time spent using app: 9 days
Rebuy replied November 17, 2022

Thank you so much for this wonderful review! We are excited to hear about your positive experience with the product and the team. Please don't ever hesitate to reach out with any questions.

November 17, 2022

Excellent customer support! Great features and really increases our AOV and overall ROI. Super happy with Rebuy!

Curio.Dental
Time spent using app: 11 months
Rebuy replied November 17, 2022

Thank you so much for the kind words! We are thrilled that you are having such a great experience with Rebuy app and the Support Team! Please don't ever hesitate to reach out if you need anything!!

November 16, 2022

Rebuy is a powerful app. I do wish you could schedule language changes within the widgets to reflect promos but overall this is a HUGE upgrade compared to our native shopping cart and our last Gift with Purchase app. Rebuy's customer service and success managers go above and beyond with quick reply times. I highly recommend Rebuy.

Margot Elena
Time spent using app: 2 months

Hi Margot Elena Team!

Thank you for the marvelous review! We are happy to hear that you have had a great end to end experience with the product and the team thus far. We look forward to seeing your future success :-)

November 16, 2022

Hello, I had an issue with my configuration and Rebuy Team really helped me to fix it ! Thanks again !

Ziggy
France
Time spent using app: 5 months
Rebuy replied November 16, 2022

Thank you for the great review! We are happy to hear that you are having such a great experience with the Rebuy app and our Team. Please don't hesitate to reach out should you ever have any questions :-)

Edited November 17, 2022

We signed a launch contract on 15th September and expected to go live with a solution 2 weeks later. It's now 60 days later and our job is moving at a glacial pace. Communication is poor with our launch manager and is made worse by the time difference with the EU. Update 17th Nov 2022 - The ReBuy team worked though our issues and helped get us live today. Based on today's help and quick response to my negative review I'm happy to update my feedback from 1/5 stars to 5/5 stars.

mypure.co.uk
Time spent using app: 4 months
Rebuy replied November 16, 2022

Hi,

Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear that you have had a bumpy start with Rebuy, but we are grateful for the feedback. We will reach out to discuss the matter with you directly and see what we can do to make this right.