Rebuy Personalization Engine

Data-driven shopping experiences to accelerate growth.

From $99/month. 21-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

BRACHA

Best customer service, hands down! This app has made a huge improvement to our shopping experience.

December 1, 2022

Thank you so much for the great review!

We are so happy to hear that you are having such success and loving the customer service :-)

Sunshine Sisters

Dante was awesome at helping us set up the app! He is very helpful and attentive to getting everything working properly. We are extremely happy with the addition of Rebuy to our site. Everything is working perfectly and the additional revenue is amazing.

December 1, 2022

Thank you so much for the review! We are thrilled that you are having such a great experience and seeing such success with Rebuy.

Please don't ever hesitate to reach out if you need anything!!

HoneyBug

Awesome app that helps you create really specific and custom promos and upsells. Great for testing new things in a quick way. Super customizable as well. Not to mention, their customer service rocks!

November 30, 2022

Hey HoneyBug Team,

Thank you for the great review! We are happy to hear that you are having such a positive experience with the Rebuy app and our team.

Please don't hesitate to reach out should you ever have any questions :-)

Threyda Art and Apparel

Amazing app and even better support. We have added a ton of revenue immediately once we properly set it up. It takes a little while to learn all of the features but it is very much worth the price. Isaac was a great help and got all of my small issues fixed. Thanks Rebuy team!

November 29, 2022

Thank you so much for this wonderful review! We are excited to hear about your positive experience with the product and the team. Please don't ever hesitate to reach out with any questions.

who is elijah

Location Australia

I downloaded this app and wasn't 100% sure how to use it, Nick from the support team was such a help! He jumped on a call me with straight away and had my issue fixed within 10 minutes. I felt so supported!

November 24, 2022

Thanks so much for the great review! We are pumped that you are having a great experience with the app and the team. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions!

Superplastic

I am just in the trial period with this app as we needed a pop-up for our store that offered stocking stuffer options! So far I have had incredible help from Rich, who has taken tons of time this week to get our last-minute requests up and running quickly! Very impressed so far. And there are many other featured I am excited to learn more about.

November 22, 2022

Hi Superplastic Team,

Thank you for the impressive review! We are happy to hear that you have been having such a wonderful experience with the Rebuy thus far.

Please don't hesitate to reach out should you have any questions :-)

Graftobian Make-Up Company

Great slide out cart, tons of features! The Free Shipping countdown is a must. We love the ability to suggest complimentary products directly in the cart. Customer service is phenomenal!

November 22, 2022

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review!

We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying the app and the customer service :-)

Perlimpinpin

L'outil smart cart améliore considérablement l'expérience d'achat super rapidement. Cela jumelé avec les autres multiples possibilités font de Rebuy un incontournable pour notre site web!

November 21, 2022

Merci beaucoup pour la bonne critique! Nous sommes ravis d'apprendre votre succès !

Ouh La La

Time spent using app About 1 month

At Ouh La La we couldn't find an App to managed a complicated related product issue. Were recommended Rebuy and after a couple of false stars the Rebuy team reached out and resolved the problem, First class service and fingers crossed will drive significant sales.

November 21, 2022

Thanks so much for the great review! We are pumped you are having a great experience with the app and the team. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions!

Flintts

Time spent using app About 12 hours

Rebuy is a game changer!! We were recommended to check them out from two separate sources. I only knew a fraction about what it did before, but once I spoke with Ian (from Rebuy) I realized that it would help us accomplish things that we've been trying to do for months (such as special sku/offer unlocks at specific cart sizes). Ian literally helped me strategize different upsells within minutes that will boost AOV, and helped me get up and running fast. Thank you Ian and Rebuy!

November 18, 2022

Thanks so much for your kind review! We are delighted to hear that you are enjoying your experience with all that you can accomplish with Rebuy. We are pumped to see the results of all your Rebuy widgets!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 33 34