Rebuy Personalization Engine

Rebuy Personalization Engine

by Above Market

Personalized Recommendations, Upsell, Cross Sell, Buy it Again

Celtic Serenity

Amazing app! By far one of the best customer support from any SaaS business out there! These guys will do the most to make sure you're up and running smoothly!

Beach Riot

So far we are happy with this app and the Rebuy customer service. They were helpful in quickly identifying a potential issue and making custom adjustments to help us go live. Excited to see how the app performs!

The Autoflosser

Flynn was able to find why Re-buy wasn't working. Easy to communicate with via e-mail. He was very responsive throughout the whole process. The first issue I had was with shopify. I was able to reach out to Flynn again when I had a second issue and he solved it almost instantly.

September 2, 2021

Flynn is a champion! 🙌

Greenleaf Gifts

Finally got this app installed to show upsells in our drawer cart/mini cart! Can't wait to see how it increases our AOV with the AI product recommendations.

Grillaholics

Dylan was amazingly friendly and helpful. The app itself is also stellar. Would definitely recommend to all Shopify owners.

Karma Yoga Shop

Rebuy helped me tremendously to recommend products more accurately to my visitors and to increase my AOV. Their new smartcart feature is also amazing and can be customized exactly as you want. Finally, the rebuy team is awesome and will never let you down if you need any help. Thanks guys!

Conscious Items

Awesome app. Based on my research, it's the most powerful in terms of having different types of widgets for all stages of the funnel. Also it can be easily customized, works pretty fast. I like the app very much! Thanks guys for development!

Omega Walk

I am running a 7 figure store and this is the best Shopify app available in the market for Upsell, cross-sell, increasing AOV etc. This is a must-have app for any Shopify store out there. It not only increases your AOV it also increase your conversion to a great extend. They have very friendly customer care support, They helped me with the installation and going live.

Doggykingdom

Rebuy offers so many different options to optimize the checkout and create non-possible upsells. It's a must have for every professional eCom Seller!

PainPod®

Rebuy is fantastic and so are the team! It spooked me a little with having to work with Shopify Script, but John helped me get everything set up and working exactly how I want. We're able to upsell multiple products and different discount rates straight from the cart. As an added bonus I'm also more comfortable and confident working with the script now as it's all ready to go!
We've had multiple orders come through with upsells thanks to Rebuy - exactly what we wanted!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12