Recart FB Messenger Marketing

Recart FB Messenger Marketing

by Recart

The Facebook Messenger Marketing & Abandoned Cart App

Terrenewear

Recart works great...when it works. 6 potential customers with emails over the past 24 hours and none of the campaigns are triggering.

Weeheng Com

It doesn't work well on checkout with OneClickUpsell App

Bonjour Luxx

I'm having trouble utilizing this app. It says we have 90 days to try it free, with an initial 15 day trial period, but I'm constantly prompted to pay $300 before I even gain access to the app? I'll write a different review when I get help fixing this problem.

Twinkle Tootsies

Had to delete app because most of the emails where going to spam folder

November 6, 2019

Thanks for your feedback! We're really sorry that it was your first experience with our emails!
Actually, based on our experience, we’ve found that Messenger Campaigns will always have much higher conversion rates than any other campaigns. For that reason we’ll now be focusing most of our resources on it’s stability and on developing several new tools for the Messenger Platform.
Please feel free to contact our support who will be happy to reset your trial and help you to optimize your account. :)

Woodenearrings

Still waiting for disclosure of privacy policy.....

niffty, but needs some work on making captured emails and customer data integrate to the shopify native dashboard and customer info data base. has a few errors with cookie functionality issues, but otherwise it does make a pop up captures customer data and try to retrieve that sale. cart link functionality has a cookie issue with not actually repopulating the customer's saved cart, but simply leading them to a check out page, wherein that cart is lost if the customer tries to edit it. otherwise its neat and makes pretty great abandoned cart recapture emails.

2 Next