Recart: SMS & Messenger

SMS & FB Messenger Marketing: Pop-ups, Flows and SMS Campaigns

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Recart SMS & Messenger marketing popups, campaigns, automations

12th Tribe

we would like to use the trial again because we had some trouble with getting it to trigger. I think it would be a great app though! jj

ShopStopBuy

I just started using this app it's really cool.No result yet. Waiting for the results. Just try it out you will love it.

jheeez.com

Time spent using app About 1 year

Great App. Increased subcriber list by 10% in a week. Only negative is that the auto tick for facebook messenger abandon cart is no longer available :-(

IBALU

Location Spain

Apenas la instale y hasta el momento me ha parecido muy practica, confió en que con ella lograre ventas adicionales en mi tienda..... Me encanta.

Greatdealaz

Location China

Recart helps us to follow every action of customers, and therefore we can recover much from our lost sales.

I am also very satisfied with the support from customer service. Whenever I encounter a problem, they will give detailed instructions or even solve the problem themselves.

thetrendyconsumer

I used this app to get more sales. I like how easy customers can reach you it helps close some sales and build branding. I wish it would not be so pricy.

Skyline Coffee Roasters

Location South Africa

Works like it says it does ! Really innovative way to engage customers besides using email, which most people struggle to keep in control of, and many times our marketing emails get lost in the pile.

Voguish Gadgets

Location New Zealand

I love this app I use it to connect with my potential customers very conveniently also i would highly recommend for everybody out there to use this apps. However, I can't seem to find the email marketing anymore.

Double Budget

Great app, very useful, a little bit disappointed because I can't seem to find the email marketing anymore but very good overall!

LeeJewels

Location Israel

The app really helped me to regain alot of lost customers! great app, I recommend this app to any one with a shopify store!