4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to expand their subscriber base and boost ROI. They praise its user-friendly interface, automation features, and simple setup. Key features include real-time email capture at checkout, a pop-up for customer email collection, and abandoned cart recovery. Merchants also value its superior analytics and retargeting capabilities. The customer service is commended for prompt issue resolution. The app is recognized for enhancing sales, marketing efficiency, and conversion rates.

Edited October 19, 2017

I Love it so far, Better than the other Abandoned Cart apps

Go Tinystore
Morocco
March 11, 2018

just installed, let's see how it goes, but this is def the most interesting ad completed app I found so far!

Serendipity In Art
India
March 5, 2017

Hope this will be good! I haven't tried it yet, but looks promising!

Dendishop
Philippines
October 8, 2018

this app has done a very good job however i got a bit confused when it was not retrieving any email address for the site. Will give it a second try

Trendie Cookie
August 15, 2017

First day, I'll update it when I have any results.

Petlovergifts
January 27, 2017

Early days yet but seems to do what it says. I seem to have alot of abandoned carts still so I am happy for anything that can help lessen them. Will write back after a few weeks of using this.

Pookie1
January 25, 2017

Pro: The auto popup as response to Add to Cart is a brilliant idea. During our trial period, we captured 26 emails that we may not have otherwise collected. From the 26 emails, we had 2 recovered carts which is an 8% conversion rate. Our 68% abandonment rate resulted in a 46% capture rate (email capture that is) which resulted in the 2 orders.
Con: The very popup that is brilliant doesn't work all the time. A visitor to our site complained that it was only on the second add to cart attempt that he could see the popup. When I tested, I could not replicate the issue in any browser. However, on my iPhone 7, major problems. Clicking an add to cart button had no response. Even after five or six tries. :( Then the popup froze on the Chrome screen and my only solution was to hit the browsers back button. If they can can fix this slow or non-functioning popup, this will be a five star app.

Rex with Aqua Design

Aquadesign
30 days using the app
November 11, 2017

im testing this application. it seems good.

Needle Pointer
Türkiye
27 days using the app
October 26, 2017

Quite confusing but I am trying to get someone to answer me regarding the trial extension

Neko Suki
26 days using the app
Edited August 29, 2018

I wish it offered more reporting stats. So, I can track the performance of each campaign

Liquid Gold Nursing Wear