Recart FB Messenger Marketing

Recart FB Messenger Marketing

by Recart

The #1 Facebook Messenger Marketing & Abandoned Cart App

Furious Depot

Not sure yet, still playing around with it. Haven't gotten much in return as of yet.

Online Hot Sales

Its ok... I haven't made sales in the trial yet. I am new so I am concerned that the push notification will take the customer to another page, or that the discount code won't appear right away.

Im not sure how all of these work, since there are so many push items, and its a little confusing

Coolsquishies

Review for extended trial - will give it a better rating if it suits our needs. thanks.

Stay Connected Lifestyle

i come back later, have to test the app first!

Messy Store Gestor De Stock

I configured the add to cart popup, messenger and push notifications and the application reset to the source settings. I felt that I only lost time = /

Mister Pets House

Merveilleuse application. Elle m'aide beaucoup. Mais je n'arrive pas seulement à automatiser tout cela.

Markusstore247

Just installed so cannot give 5 starts. But i find this app very smart and useful :) Messenger is the place you watch and react to far more often than email, so i think it will give good results:)
Although, i must say i have doubt of how many will press "allow" when messenger is asking permission to send info

Freshiammarket

Testing it out will update review once I see results

Richmond Wong

Good way to retarget the customers that made it all the way to adding products to their cart but didn't go all the way to checkout.

Needle Pointer

im testing this application. it seems good.