Recart FB Messenger Marketing

Recart FB Messenger Marketing

by Recart

The #1 Facebook Messenger Marketing & Abandoned Cart App

Barkers & Waggers

Great app! A must have for every business! Very easy to use and to set up! Can turn a lot of abandoned carts into profit! 100% recommend!

June 4, 2019

Thanks for your kind words, let us know if you need help! :)

Direct Komin

i used this apps for my shopify, this is very helpful apps. it help me doing mailing to customers and very good apps

June 6, 2019

Thank you for your feedback!

OSIRISTORE

Franchement rien à redire application qui fait gagné des ventes!
parfait pour les relances je recommande.

June 6, 2019

Thanks for your feedback, we really appreciate it. :)

Babyagu

I used this app and it is brilliant I think it has helped me a lot when I need to get my cusstomers back to get our products

June 6, 2019

That is great news! Thanks for your review. :)

Luxury creation shop

Thanks for this magnifique app. elle est au top pour les campagnes et pour gerer les messages clients

June 6, 2019

Thanks for your positive feedback!

wodobow

I instaled this app and it's awesome. We recommend. she is self-explanatory and does a great job. The instalation is super easy.

June 6, 2019

This is good to hear, thanks for your review! :)

Stuff-n-Stuff

I used this app to help me boost sales. Haven't been able to use it yet, but I'm pretty excited. :)

June 6, 2019

Thanks for your review, I hope you had the change to explore your Recart account! :) Let us know if you need help with anything.

RogueMovie

This app is amazing, now i can build a contact list for all the millions of fans ill have. I can keep in touch, update, and subscribe all my fans.

June 6, 2019

That's awesome, thanks for your nice feedback. :)

Cook-Pratik

Super Application ! tout es dedans ces vraiment génial pour pouvoir rester proche de nos client avec cette application

Thank you! :)

Excellent Electronics

I am already loving the features of recart compared to other messenger marketing options. So easy and getting cart conversion.

June 6, 2019

Thanks for your review, feel free to get in touch with us, we are happy to help. :)