Recently 3

Recently 3

by Appifiny

Boost conversion with Recently purchased popup notifications.

Athletesinsight

Nice little app to add to your store!

Vapel1fe

Update: Well Asa def squared me away. She helped me find what a major problem was and their app wasnt working because of it. Apparently a part of my theme code was jacked up and causing major issues. We got it fixed up and no issues at all! Definitely way better than I code the CSS as well as fix the positioning of this gem. All it needs to complete itself is a fade in not a fly in.

All in all I cant complain with the app. I love the little slider that shows up on the screen (its customizeable) with the image and a brief description of the item. It has never went down and support staff is always quick to respond and try to make adjustments that you ask for. They updated it so if there is no name attached to the first name it shows as Someone. Perfect

Artyourwalls

Love this app, very easy to configure, Lots and lots of options for configuring your notifications.

Join The Crowd

The support is incredible! Every email was returned super fast and the app is working great!

Un Lieu De Lumiere

Great app. Easy to use and to customize.
It brings movement to the site.
Support is outstanding and fast.

Cooking Expert

We'd trialed similar apps to this previously and none were without merit - some did the job nicely but were too expensive, while others which were cheaper, didn't have the customisation options we were looking for.

"Recently" on the other hand looked ideal, offering all the features we wanted while pitched at a realistic price.

We've now been using Recently for just over a week and have to say we're very pleased with it; it was a breeze to install, all those customisations were easy to implement and it functions exactly as we'd hoped. Nothing negative to say - no page slowdowns or any other adverse effects.

5 stars or 10/10 - well done Appifiny!

Pixies Rule

I'm always looking for unique apps to enhance my customer's shopping experience and Recently is it! The banner allows a peek into the actions of other shoppers and stirs new shoppers to click and view what the fuss is all about. I enjoy the panel's ease of use and the Customer Service is excellent! You cannot go wrong with Recently and the support they give. Thank you!!

Thekewlshop

Works perfectly, is easily customizable and gives the website a sense of being alive. A boost for conversions I'm sure. Highly recommend and excellent value for money.

Stilkontor

Really nice app, but i need a option, where i can deny specific products to display. I am using shopify for order, which i dont want to be displayed in the onlineshop. Please add the option. :) - 09.11.2015: Option was added. NICE!

Savage Drones

This is better and cheaper than Notify. More features, more customization, and you don't have to clear your browser cache to see changes. If you're still using Notify, you're doing it wrong.