Recently 3

Boost conversion with Recently purchased popup notifications.

$10/month. 7-day free trial.

Bootea

Time spent using app About 3 years

We love this app. Much more customisable than others we have seen. So easy to use.

My Gift Fix

Time spent using app About 1 month

I contacted Asa who immediately assisted me in modifying the pop-up message to my needs. Very good service. I would recommend this app to others.

Lara B Designs

Excellent app!! Awesome features with the ability to adjust to suit your store and preferences(colors, fonts, visibility, etc), superb customer service - couldn't ask for better support, and very reasonably priced against the competition!! Definitely will recommend!

Babel Alchemy

Location United Arab Emirates

Great Experience, we love this app!

Raverswag

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

I love this little app! Since we have so many products we use not only for social validation but also for our customers to see products they might not have otherwise seen on our site. Super neat!

Cheapestrugsonline

Location Australia

Very easy to install and use. Looks very professional and well done, just like the bigger e-commerce websites!

Costapura

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Awesome app - definitely increases my conversion rate and my overall revenue substantially!

Beyond that, Asa has been a huge help. Any issues I have, I contact him directly and get a response within a matter of minutes. To anyone looking to boost their sales, definitely give this a shot.

Cocowhite

Time spent using app About 1 year

Used similar apps in the past, however Recently is by far the best. Full customisation & very reliable. More importantly, pushed conversion up. Thanks to all the team at Recently!

Stayblcam

Time spent using app Over 2 years

We recently switched from Notify over to this and love how it gives you more customization options, etc. Great app! Oh and I would also like to add - customer support is FANTASTIC with this app. We had a minor issue with a setting, but jumped on live chat to ask for help. The developer immediately responded (!) and was very friendly and helpful via chat, saying he would fix the issue right away. That's what I call service!!

Grip It Australia

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 3 years

Tried out 3 different Shopify apps for my store (1) Notify, (2) This one - Recently, and (3) Recent Sales Notification Popup, and Recently came out tops! Using it permanently on my store now. I didn't want to spam my visitors with these popups, so any app I chose HAD to have a feature to limit the number of notifications it showed.

It had a good balance of price and features. Best of all, the customer service I received from Asa was simply amazing, turn around on replies were less than a day. He made customisations to shorten the state name, and optimised the mobile view all within a space of 3 days. *huge thumbs up*

Quick summary and ranking of the ones I've tried:
1) Recently - $10/month, lots of customisation options and has the ability to limit the number of notifications based on time of order.

2) Recent Sales Notification Popup - $5.95/month, lacked the feature to limit the number of notifications a user receives but it's the cheapest option.

3) Notify - way too expensive at $15/month, clean interface but lacks customisation options.