Recently 3

Recently 3

by Appifiny

Boost conversion with Recently purchased popup notifications.

Annah Hariri

Works perfectly, is easily customization and gives the website a sense of being alive. A boost for conversions I'm sure. Highly recommend and excellent value for money.

Baby Bootique 2

Great App! Easy to customize the look, content, and timings. We've had it for a month and according to Analytics, we've had 207 customers click and 1 sale with Recently clicks. Love that it integrates with Judge.Me to show off new reviews too!

Pistolsnipe

This is an amazing app.

I have not only increased sales but also gotten feedback from customers who said the message made them feel comfortable purchasing (since others had been buying) and that we were a busy store!

Thanks Recently!

Elevated Faith

This app has done wonders for my store. It has boosted my conversion rate from 1 percent to 4 percent in just days!!

Freedom Inflatables

A Game Changer! Seriously, this app will give your products the social proof they need to sell. Thank you guys :)

Villacappelli

Couldn't be easier. Even had a customer tell me they bought just because they saw all the "action" happening.

Earthcare Designs

Quick install
Easy Setup
Helps create social proof for your brand

Plant Delights Nursery

We've been using Recently 3 for just over a week and have already had good success. The app interface is intuitive to use and the real time analytics are great. The best thing so far has been my interaction with the app developers. Their response time via email and in-app chat is amazing and they are receptive to feature requests. Highly recommended!

Cloud Vaping Uk

A good experience. Easy to install and set up. New customers can see that other people are buying from the site, which in turn will give them the confidence to buy

Anbmart

Had a good experience with the Recently app.
We are using Recently app in our ecommerce store and so far we have had a good experience with it. The plugin overcomes some of the limitations that we had in our store - thanks for that!

ANB Mart Online Shopping Australia - www.anbmart.com.au