Recently 3

Recently 3

by Appifiny

Boost conversion with Recently purchased popup notifications.

Charla Tedrick

I tried this app with the 7 day free trial just to see what it's all about. I've seen recent transactions pop up on other sites, and felt like this could be something that might work for me as I see lots of products added to cart but not a full conversion to sale. I definitely think this app has the ability to increase the customer trust level by seeing firsthand that other people are buying from the site. I really liked the customization opportunities, being able to control how many (or how few) times the notification pops up and on what page. I would definitely recommend this app to other shops.

Quest Awards 2

Great App, works perfectly. Installation and options are very clear and easy to implement! Live chat support was excellent too! I would highly recommend this app! Cheers, Jerry

Hyggebands

Does exactly what we were looking for. Suer easy to set up and Asa was a great help :)

Womens Best

The Recently 3 app comes with a wonderful design and a high amount of customization options which fits our needs a 100%!

Lordtimepieces

Great app, great support and great results! Thanks for the easy set up.

Vintaholic Whitestudio

Easy to setup and configure, very helpful support!

55tech Motors

Great app! too easy to install, MUST HAVE app for all stores, so your visitor knows people are buying from your store

Rock A Bye Baby Box

Amazing App. My conversions have increased by 15% with the help of Recently! Well worth it! Keep it up <3

Citizen Threads

We are having a really good experience with the Recently app. Set-up was super easy - very straightforward to install and customize.

Integrating this into our Shopify store has added a ton of value to our customers' experience because they can see that we are a trusted retailer and they can shop with confidence!

Citymall Xyz

Great app!
Verry easy to use and will definitely help you increasing your conversion rates !