Recently 3

Recently 3

$10/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
May 24, 2017

I tried this app with the 7 day free trial just to see what it's all about. I've seen recent transactions pop up on other sites, and felt like this could be something that might work for me as I see lots of products added to cart but not a full conversion to sale. I definitely think this app has the ability to increase the customer trust level by seeing firsthand that other people are buying from the site. I really liked the customization opportunities, being able to control how many (or how few) times the notification pops up and on what page. I would definitely recommend this app to other shops.

Charla Tedrick
Time spent using app: 6 days
May 12, 2017

Great App, works perfectly. Installation and options are very clear and easy to implement! Live chat support was excellent too! I would highly recommend this app! Cheers, Jerry

Quest Awards 2
Time spent using app: About 3 years
May 2, 2017

Does exactly what we were looking for. Suer easy to set up and Asa was a great help :)

Hyggebands
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
May 2, 2017

The Recently 3 app comes with a wonderful design and a high amount of customization options which fits our needs a 100%!

Womens Best
Austria
Time spent using app: 7 days
May 1, 2017

Great app, great support and great results! Thanks for the easy set up.

Lordtimepieces
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
April 28, 2017

Easy to setup and configure, very helpful support!

Vintaholic Whitestudio
Lithuania
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
April 25, 2017

Great app! too easy to install, MUST HAVE app for all stores, so your visitor knows people are buying from your store

55tech Motors
Time spent using app: About 2 years
April 24, 2017

Amazing App. My conversions have increased by 15% with the help of Recently! Well worth it! Keep it up <3

Rock A Bye Baby Box
Time spent using app: 5 months
April 24, 2017

We are having a really good experience with the Recently app. Set-up was super easy - very straightforward to install and customize.

Integrating this into our Shopify store has added a ton of value to our customers' experience because they can see that we are a trusted retailer and they can shop with confidence!

Citizen Threads
Time spent using app: Over 1 year

Great app!
Verry easy to use and will definitely help you increasing your conversion rates !

Citymall Xyz