Recently 3

Boost conversion with Recently purchased popup notifications.

$10/month. 7-day free trial.

Gear N Bits

Our sales have gone up. I feel like customers feel our site is not a scam since they can see other people have bought on our site. Really liking this app so far. Definitely a good app.

Louie Dogs Tee Shack

Time spent using app About 2 months

Just installed this app after experimenting with 5 similar ones today. Recently 2 is the winner in my opinion!

I had a couple of questions/suggestions for the developer and they responded immediately! They are adding a feature to create specific notifications (instead of relying solely on orders from customers) which should be released sometime this month or next, which is exactly what I was looking for! They also listened to another suggestion I had (and actually were already working on it as well). So customer service, A++

The pop-up looks great on mobile. Unobtrusive and smooth. GREAT for social proof and suggesting products!

The Legacy Dream Luxury Company

This app did exactly what was promised! Love it! Very satisfied!
For an example of how it works and the design our store used our URL
is www.GlamUpp.com.

Emojistock Com

Love it. Nice Features. Clean and Simple. Easy to use. Great Support.

Snug As A Pug

Time spent using app Over 3 years

This is a great app! We installed it and within a day, we received 2 orders from this app. It draws people in and makes customers want to buy something quick. Really easy to install and then tweak to suit our shop. Love this app!

Snug as a Pug Team,
www.snugasapug.com

Just For Cat Lovers

Time spent using app Almost 5 years

Being new to Shopify, this is the easiest app I've encountered so far. I've installed and uninstalled so many already because I just don't want to have to tweak things right now. But Recently 2 was literally just one click & it's already working for me! Thank you!

Gamory

Location Australia
Time spent using app Almost 3 years

One of our favourite apps! We use it across all our websites and the social proof really helps. Sample of how we utilise on www.gamory.com.au
The support from Asa and his team is simply AMAZING, and the constant improvements they're making to the app brings it to another level. Reasonably priced and simply WORKS.

Shop Imy And Me

Time spent using app 15 minutes

Real time views work amazingly! Thanks

Prowhitening

Location Norway
Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Great app, store is looking so much better. Also and amazing support with a very friendly owner, is there one app to pay for, this is the one! Thanks a lot

Og Warehouse

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Great app www.overstockglass.com loves it and so do our customers