Recomatic Related Products

Recomatic Related Products

$69/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
Wordsense
4.9
April 12, 2019

This app is really amazing and the support team feedback really fast. Thanks, Daniel, you guys are doing amzing job to help us.

CHICSTYLESHOP
China
Time spent using app: 9 months
April 2, 2019

Amazing app with great customer service - I really appreciate it! Fits seamlessly into my store - thanks very much :)

Modular Wargaming
New Zealand
March 25, 2019

Awesome support + simple to use + magically great product recommendations. This app just nails it, and should be the benchmark for other app developers.

Daniel customized Recomatic to match my theme (and made improvements to the image layout), plus integrated Flair badges for $0. The product recommendations are so good that products with specific geometric patterns (rugs, for example) are accurately detected, and the related products also have similar patterns. I haven't tagged these products with any pattern data, so Recomatic must be using some type of image analysis in its algorithm.

A++++ for Recomatic (and Daniel)

Steal-A-Sofa Furniture Outlet
Time spent using app: About 1 year
March 15, 2019

Hello, For me It' s a better app for recomented products on shopify, go test. Very easy and a support is nice.

JalanShopOnly
France
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited March 7, 2019

Great app, getting them to set it up for me took no time at all and they adjusted the style to fit perfectly with the rest of my site.

The Beard Stache