Recomatic Related Products

Show smart Related Product Recommendations that increase sales

$69/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Podomize

Location Vietnam

Great cross-sell app for personalized products. High recommend using.
Great cross-sell app for personalized products. High recommend using.

Jewelyx.com

Location Vietnam

Dedicated and responsive Support is how I feel about Recomatic Team. Any problem with setting up, you can easily reach out to them. Thanks for your service!

ASSJAJO

Location Italy
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Fast to configure, very versatile and intuitive, simple to use and excellent search results. Advisable

BURGA

Location Lithuania
Time spent using app About 1 year

it increased our average order value by few $ , the support is outstanding and helped us to solve obstacles that we faced with their app in no time. Great app for increasing AOV and letting you spend more on ADS & scale your business

Coin Souvenir

Location China

Great app, great customer support! Add app to your store with confidence! The customer support is really very professional and considerate.

GS Workwear

We are currently using this app for both of our stores - highly recommend it to anyone looking for a related products app

Function18

The app does everything we need, recommending alternate colour ways of products on our product page, with some very helpful custom configuration by Daniel and his team.

The Wedding of My Dreams

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I have found this app the best for suggesting similar products, others I used I had to manually select similar items to link with categories/tags. This algorithm works a treat. It was easy to set up and install on my website. When I updated my website to a new theme Daniel was very helpful and installed it within 24 hours for me.
I would recommend this for anyone looking to upsell.

GS Equestrian

Time spent using app About 22 hours

Very glad to have come across this app. The algorithms work well and the app completely matches our theme. Highly recommended!

Softlens Queen

Location Indonesia
Time spent using app About 1 year

Their product recommendation based on data, Really amazing app and support is excelent.. I would recommend it to anyone!