Recomatic Related Products

Recomatic Related Products

$69/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
February 5, 2020

great app, great functionality and great customer service. they have gone above and beyond to tailor the app to fit our needs.

KITSCH
Time spent using app: 4 months
February 1, 2020

Really amazing app. It increased my sales and I would recommend recommend it to anyone. Give it a shot

Aesthetic Homage
January 31, 2020

Recomatic does a great job of providing recommended products. We have used this app for 5 years now and it hasn't let us down. Daniel has also been most accommodating in providing some custom tweaks to the recommendations being generated as well as offering kind and thoughtful support when we've reached out.

Thank you very much.
www.merchantoftennis.com

Merchant of Pickleball
Time spent using app: 17 days
Edited January 14, 2020

I highly recommend this app:

- The recommendation results are relevant
- It integrates very well with my custom theme
- Its quite fast
- The support is very responsive and agreed to do customizations without asking me any fee
- It makes my company earn more money

Keep up the good work recomatic !

La Boutique MOSO
France
Time spent using app: About 2 years
Edited March 16, 2021

This app has provided the promised functionality it describes perfectly and it’s support team has patiently fine tuned it perfectly for our needs. So good. Thanks Daniel.

JARED JAMIN
Time spent using app: About 3 years
November 30, 2019

Works great for cross-selling in our AJAX cart. Gets tons of engagement and drives a lot of value.

Daniel + team super responsive and handles any customizations/requests super quickly. Really appreciate their communication.

OSEA Malibu
Time spent using app: About 3 years
November 28, 2019

Killer app that does what they say it will do. It is well developed and the support is fantastic. Sales have gone up and we couldn't be happier.

cladandcloth
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
November 6, 2019

The app is pricey, but you get what you pay for and it works straight out of the box really. I'm very very impressed with the products this app recommends to my customers, and the support has been fantastic (customising size of images, position on product page, etc). It hasn't affected load times either. Great app!

Modest Mounts
Time spent using app: 8 days
Edited October 16, 2019

Love this app. Its not the cheapest, but for the personal service you get, it seems to be well worth it. Kinda like "you pay for what you get" ..We dont touch it, everything seems to work automatically, this its WORTH the time savings vs cost to us here at DonekyTees.

Donkey Tees
Time spent using app: About 1 month
October 15, 2019

Awesome App!!!! The only program with awesome analytics and support. Very very helpful when I had some issues not related to this app. Thanks

Athleisure 4 Her