Recomatic Related Products

Show smart Related Product Recommendations that increase sales

$69/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Massagechairsgiveback Com

I absolutely love this app! I believe it has helped our customers tremendously by guiding them to products they might find of interest. Daniel, in support, has been the most responsive in assisting me to find the best location, formatting changes, etc. I told him, I want him on my payroll! Very very happy!

Duckystreet

Super easy to install! We have a lot of different temporary tattoo designs at our store. I don't know how, but Recomatic shows really relevant items to consider, even for the new items. Many thanks to Daniel for his help! Recommended for every store with big products quantity.

Nyrb

Easy to install, great customer service!

Miniaturesweet

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app! Have been using it over a year! I updated the theme of my shop, these guys updated the display of Recomatic according to my updated theme before my request! Amazing app!! Highly recommended! :)

Sensoryedge

Time spent using app Over 1 year

We're very happy with Recomatic. The suggestions are right on and Daniel is very pro-active when answering questions.

Cariboubaby

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Great, simple app. When we upgraded our theme, Recomatic proactively modified the product recommendations to fit with our new theme! A+

Nybooks

Great app, great customer service!

An Uplifted Day

Location Singapore
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I would recommend this app especially if you have plenty of SKU's or sell across different product categories. The recommendation algorithm is pretty impressive and I really like the additional recommendations in the checkout cart.

I've seen some ROI from it and hope to see more, though from the number of clicks on the items recommended in this app, I am certain it increases time spent on website which ultimately increases your chance of a higher purchase conversion rate even if they didn't directly buy what was recommended by this app.

Support is un-paralleled. Daniel is super responsive with extremely clear communication. They fixed all integration and design compatibility with my Turbo theme. It didn't quite integrate with my theme on mobile and they fixed it and created a carousel version of it and it now looks great - and this was just during my trial period. If you're worried about it integrating with your theme, don't - as the support theme will fix it.

They have a generous trial period and I would recommend you give it a try!

Ridge Wallet

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

At Ridge we love Recomatic. We use it on all our product pages. My team loves it because they can configure it without messing with any code. Daniel from Recomatic has been there the whole time we have been using the app, always answering any questions we had. It's a solid feature that has not broken once in the 3 years we have been using it.

Goodness Me

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Great app, developers were quick with adjustments that needed to be made while offering solutions without hesitation. Highly recommend these guys!