Personalized Recommendations

Personalized Recommendations

by Glood.AI

Recommended Products, Related Products, Bought Together ++ AI

OYUNA

The app is easy to understand, but the real magic lies in the customer support... it feels like they're ALWAYS available for a quick help & fix, be it font weights or us not clearing a cache, they're there to help. Would HIGHLY recommend.

Cander Berlin

I love the app! The recommendations are great! The support is competent and fast. I am more than happy.

MKBShop.nl

Tested about 96 upsell and crossell apps and this one is in every way better than it's competition. And the support is insanely quick and helpful. Haven't seen such good support with any other Shopify app. Would highly recommend to test this out!

Shedzy

Very helpful customer service and a great product!
I would recommend this to anyone. Sometimes the server takes time to update new products but it is very good on the whole.

In Flore

I used this app to assign product recommendations throughout my site. It lets me use different types of recommendations like "you may also like" but also "frequently bought with" so you can suggest bundles. The app had trouble working with multiple currencies but the developers work on this for me and the product recommendations are now flexible across multiple currencies. Great support and great service, and a great product!

Foodiex 飯腳

The app is WELL. CS support is very professional and helpful. Special thank you to Dhruv, I appreciate his time and quick response. Strongly recommend.

Kintaro Publishing

The app really works well. Setup was done easily, and with a few minutes, various widgets displayed on our website. A fantastic app, definitely recommended.

StyleMeGHD

Would highly recommend this app! One of the best apps that will allow you to manually assign product recommendations per product. Looks great on any theme and the app developers were extremely helpful and quick to respond to my questions.

BOSSY AF

Dhruv Parmar helped me out a lot in a great and efficient way to get my carousels exactly how i wanted appreciated his time and help and quick replies.

Reginso

Very good and patiently support! lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16