Personalized Recommendations

Recommended Products, Related Products, Recently Viewed + AI

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Personalized Recommendation related products recommended product

Nonna Calabrese.it

Location Italy

app veramente ben fatta facile da installare e personalizzare mi ha reso la vita piu facile. Aumento dello scontrino medio

Soni Fashion®

Location India

Great Customer support We are very happy.
Very good APP customer service staff is particularly can help you solve anything,
5-star recommendation good thanks for making a great app Very happy looks professional too..

stone lens photography

Location Italy

Seriously lovely App, this. I'm a bit rubbish at using new Apps and the support was quick and super-efficient. The App is really flexible (they've thought of everything you might want to do) and looks terrific. Love it.

Welcome Snowy 迎雪宮廷古方面膜粉

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 1 year

Great app to add extra value to orders, have been using the app for year and the performance is consistently good.

OYUNA

The app is easy to understand, but the real magic lies in the customer support... it feels like they're ALWAYS available for a quick help & fix, be it font weights or us not clearing a cache, they're there to help. Would HIGHLY recommend.

Cander Berlin

Location Germany

I love the app! The recommendations are great! The support is competent and fast. I am more than happy. EDIT: Unfortunately I have to change my rating. When I updated my template, I needed help from support. Support often doesn't answer. There are seldom replies. That's a shame for an app that costs nearly $100 a month. I think I will look for an alternative.

MKBShop.nl

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 2 months

Tested about 96 upsell and crossell apps and this one is in every way better than it's competition. And the support is insanely quick and helpful. Haven't seen such good support with any other Shopify app. Would highly recommend to test this out!

Shedzy

Time spent using app About 1 month

Very helpful customer service and a great product!
I would recommend this to anyone. Sometimes the server takes time to update new products but it is very good on the whole.

In Flore

Location Sweden
Time spent using app About 2 months

I used this app to assign product recommendations throughout my site. It lets me use different types of recommendations like "you may also like" but also "frequently bought with" so you can suggest bundles. The app had trouble working with multiple currencies but the developers work on this for me and the product recommendations are now flexible across multiple currencies. Great support and great service, and a great product!

Foodiex 飯腳

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app Over 1 year

The app is WELL. CS support is very professional and helpful. Special thank you to Dhruv, I appreciate his time and quick response. Strongly recommend.