Personalized Recommendations

Personalized Recommendations

by LoopClub

Upsell Related Products, Bought Together, etc using AI & Rules

Uni-T

The customer service is amazing and the app is working very well! Thank you...........................++

Bemore Store

Fantastic app! Helped me raise my AOV significantly — and seemingly overnight. Their customer service is also one of the best I've seen — very quick, responsive, and efficient. I got all my answers within minutes of writing in.

sixnics

No issues at all. Great support. Always very quick to respond to questions. Works like a charm. 5 stars.

LEYXAH

perfect app and free, better than aller the other app and i tested a lot. its difficult to find a good upsell free app

Hellopenguins

Awesome help from Dhruv, always a pleasure and a lovely experience.

We went back and forth for a few days but everything seemed to come into place and it's exactly what I envision for it to look like.

A BIG thank you to the support team.

LamBrow

Very helpful and app works very well! Thank you for your help guys I really appreciate it. Very responsive staff.

Black Mountain Bikes

One of the easiest to use front-end apps I've used, and the support is the best on any Shopify app I've come across.

Custom CSS is super helpful too.

Would recommend!

AMY ONYX

Free plan quota ran out very fast (within a week) and I'm just a new store. Plan to spend $10 per month with this app. It is a good app, but I uninstalled because I believed it was free.

Beasweety

Very good APP, customer service staff is particularly good, can help you solve anything, 5-star recommendation

Dee’s Homeware

Great little app. I made my first sale today via the personal recommendations suggested by it. Very happy, looks professional too.