Personalized Recommendations

Personalized Recommendations

by LoopClub

Upsell Related Products, Bought Together, etc using AI & Rules

Beasweety

Very good APP, customer service staff is particularly good, can help you solve anything, 5-star recommendation

Dee’s Homeware

Great little app. I made my first sale today via the personal recommendations suggested by it. Very happy, looks professional too.

nightcity clothing

Absolutely exceptional application! It's easy to set up and its layout is pleasant to look at. In addition, the support team goes above and beyond to assist.

Hi There,

Thank you for your kind feedback. We are glad to hear the set up was easy for you. Our team is always here to provide you prompt and effective support with any queries or issues.

EyewashDirect.com

Great Customer support. We are very happy. thanks for making a great app we use on a couple of stores!

Hi There

We are glad that you've trusted our application with multiple Shopify stores. Our aim is to provide prompt and effective support to all our customers. We look forward to helping your store grow in sales with personalised recommendation widgets.

SOMA jewellery

I used this app to show Recommended products in Cart if my cart is empty.
Best support experience ever! Needed help with changing font and some alignment style and it got done very fast.. Big thank you to Dhruv from support team!

Hi There

We are pleased to receive your feedback. Our team is always here to help incase of any issues or queries that you may have :)

MagicBunny Hat

They were efficient when I needed help from them. Layout and size was a problem for me to manage as the mobile version not able show what I want. However, they help me based on my vision upon my request and they have done it pretty well. Fantastic

Hi There

Thank you for your kind feedback. We aim to provide quick and effective support to our users. Looking forward to helping your store grow in sales with our app :)

TC Trading Co.

They have amazing customer service. If you cant figure something out they will fix it, no problem. I have even had a strategy call to help make sure i am getting the most from their widgets. And these widgets have contributed heavily to increased AOV on my store! Thank you!

August 19, 2020

Hi There

Thank you for your kind feedback. We are always available to help you with any issues. Our team looks forward to boosting your store's revenue with our personalised recommendation widgets.

Tienda Saúl E. Méndez

This app is amazing. There customer service is top-notch and the platform includes many different ways to show recommendations to your customers. When we asked for a specific feature, they delivered in a matter of weeks. I wouldn't choose any other app for recommendation!

August 19, 2020

Hi There

Our team is thrilled to see your feedback. We always strive to provide quick and effective support to our customers. We look forward to helping your store grow via our recommendation widgets.

Melissa Colson

I can't say enough good things about this app! It functions great and is very well priced. I only needed a few minor changes. I am so impressed with the customer support...they replied almost instantly via chat and were able to customize the look of my widgets. It gives me peace of mind to know if there's ever anything I need in the future, they'll be able to update it easily. Highly recommend!

August 13, 2020

Hi There

Our team is very pleased to hear your feedback. We are confident our application widgets will help you in your product recommendation setup and drive sales for your store. We are always here to help incase of any issues or queries that you may have :)

Pushtikar Store

Custom CSS and Analytics on each widget - great feature! Really intuitive, easy to use application. Great customer support, cheers to the team. Multiple functionalities and super easy deployment.