Personalized Recommendations

Recommended Products, Related Products, Recently Viewed + AI

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Personalized Recommendation related products recommended product

butterbykeba.com

Time spent using app About 1 year

Great app. INcreased sales...makes it easier for new customers to shop. I'd definitely recommend. Well worth it.

Dagsmejan

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app About 2 months

We implemented this app to 3 shops and are very happy with everything. We had some bugs at first but Harshul fixed it quickly and now everything works smoothly. Furthermore, the styling is customized for our shop and looks great. I warmly recommend this app!

Завинаги Здрав

Location Bulgaria
Time spent using app About 21 hours

Very good app! Excellent support! Extremely friendly and polite people. I recommend it! .............

The Face Only

Location Russia
Time spent using app About 1 year

I am happy with the app and the speed of technical support. Especially cool is that the widget can easily be customized for the design of the site without a lot of corrections on my part.

Royaume du Tapis

Location France
Time spent using app 1 day

The application allows you to really personalize product recommendations, the customer service of this app is amazing. They do everything to satisfy us and respond to our requests and they are very responsive! I recommend this application

Mad Mazelle

Awesome staff members. Reply very quick, solve any issues and provide a great quality widget. So far It's my favorite after testing many

J&C. Homewares & Furniture

Location Australia

5 star for the customer service team! They have helped me with 564687 of my requests!!! If you've already known which combination of products would work, install the app and start setting up some manual recommendations (or even rule based recommendation for a more time saving option which I might try soon), you'll see the results right away. I've installed the app in one day and instantly got extra sales from the recommendation!! Very happy though as I think I should have done this earlier, only realised that I must have lost many potential sales without setting up recommendation and cross sell funnel... Anyway, 5 star for the team and this amazing app!

meinearbeitsschuhe

Time spent using app About 1 year

great app, very simple to use, also the best support team ever, they answering literally in a few minutes, fix all you need very fast

Fuzz Buzz

Great app - really nice. Easy to set up and looks good on mobile and desktop. Give it a go and you will like it

modostore.no

Location Norway

Value for money app! Install this immediately if you want fast and great service, and of course, increase your AOV and revenue. The fastest and greatest support we ever have experienced on Shopify App Store. A must-have app!