Personalized Recommendations

Recommended Products, Related Products, Recently Viewed + AI

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Personalized Recommendation related products recommended product

Pimp Your Business

Location Germany

Best service i ever had in chat. Perfect! I had more than one problem, but in every question they had an answer.

The holic nz

Location New Zealand

I needed to recommend the matching products to customers.
Shopify won't let me add the recommendation manually, but this app just solved my problem.

WINESTORIES

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app Over 1 year

it really works! and they give support super fast and friendly. really recommend the app for a webshop

VapeTen.com

Time spent using app About 1 year

I have never been so amazed with a customer service team. I just installed the app a few minutes ago and was about to uninstall because of how ugly it looked. BUT, within a matter of minutes, their live chat team fixed it and it looks perfect now

Fraype

Location Switzerland

fantastic app allows you to customize and adapt it very easily to the theme in case of difficulty there is excellent assistance to support you

Peppy Lu

amazing app! We must have tried 7-8 similar apps before coming across this app and none of them were nearly as good. They all made our site look dodgy and busy-looking except this app! The formatting looks great and blends in with the fonts and style of our theme so well, the interface to setup the widgets and customize them is very user-friendly unlike other apps and the customer service has been super helpful too!

Novateur Clothing

Location Netherlands

The app is really easy to use and has a very nice lay-out. The support team is amazing and helps you as good and as fast as they can. Perfect service!

KolayOto

Location Turkey

They have a great support team. They solve our problems more quicker than I have experienced in my previous support experiences. Thanks Dhruv!

Edie.DK

Location Denmark

this app did exactly what i wanted compared to other apps. The support team was EXTREMELY fast to help assist me in customizing for that the widget best matches my website. HIGHLY recommend this app.

JustHatched

Time spent using app About 20 hours

I have been looking for a way to manually customize recommendations for certain products, and this app does just that & more! After downloading a few different apps, I found that this one was by far the best for many different reasons. There are so many unique features that are available to enhance your website, it is very user friendly, and the customer service was amazing. I would definitely recommend this app to anybody looking to grow their business/ improve their website. (Thank you again for all of the help!)