Personalized Recommendations

Personalized Recommendations

by LoopClub

Upsell Related Products, Bought Together, etc using AI & Rules

LONGBODIES

I am using the widgets of this app on the product page and the cart page, I found it works like promised. I had some issues with it (CSS and some error) and they solved that within 24h. Great support!

Crystal Quest Water Filters

Best customer service I've ever seen. Their support helped us set up the app quickly, tweaked it to match our existing design, and offered strategy recommendations for how to best place the recommendation widgets. Also saved us a lot of money compared to our previous app without loss of function. 10/10

Clipon Magic

I love this app. The support totally customized all the widgets for me and make them blended into my original theme beautifully, I highly recommend this app. Hope it will bring me more sales in the future.

HEDGE ELEVEN

super easy to install, chat very helpful.
So far so good! very helpful in getting things set-up the way I needed them.
thank you !!

Masterclip

Really easy to install and a fantastic live chat support team. I would highly recommend and the frequently bought together section is brilliant.

Gert & Co

So far so good! very helpful in getting things set-up the way I needed them. Looking forward to being able to offer pricing discounts with bundles as well.

Cursus Anatomicus

Just started using the app, after 4 Weeks I can say, it really helps for making more sells. BUUUT also the support was really great. Not often to have such a good support.

May 8, 2020

Hi there,

Thank You for your kind words. We are so happy to hear that we are able to help you with the sales and you are happy with our service. These words constantly inspire us to set higher standards.

Stay safe & have a great day ahead!

- Harshul

MURE REDDER

Great app and amazing customer service! I had some problems and it was fixed in less than 24 hours. I recommend this app

MonPointDeVente

Très bonne application, facile à intégrer. De plus l'équipe de développement est vraiment très réactive. Demande d'ajout de fonctionnalité réglée en moins d'une heure. Merci pour votre travail !

Cutting Edge Power