Personalized Recommendations

Personalized Recommendations

by LoopClub

Upsell Related Products, Bought Together, etc using AI & Rules

Finesse Fit Nest PH

This app is simply amazing! Everyone who wants to get the most of their website traffic should have this in their App stack. This is a no brainer app as it would really help you get the results you want without spending so much time focusing on gathering data and picking the right products to show to the customers/traffic (Thanks to their amazing AI). Not just that, I am surprised that their customer support is extremely accommodating and did everything in their part to help me altering the code of my website to further make my customer's experience better. 100% Recommended.

BEER NUTS® Brand Snacks

Incredible product with an even more incredible support team. Extremely fast responses to all our inquiries and helped us get up and running quickly! Highly recommend!

HannahLaveryshop

Amazing customer service!Looking forward to see what how this application will help grow our site! All the best to the amazing team.

Bakhache Luxuries Malaysia

Great apps, easy configuration and works, interface also looks nice. no need coding knowledge, highly recommeded!!!

Uni-T

The customer service is amazing and the app is working very well! Thank you...........................++

Bemore Store

Fantastic app! Helped me raise my AOV significantly — and seemingly overnight. Their customer service is also one of the best I've seen — very quick, responsive, and efficient. I got all my answers within minutes of writing in.

sixnics

No issues at all. Great support. Always very quick to respond to questions. Works like a charm. 5 stars.

LEYXAH

perfect app and free, better than aller the other app and i tested a lot. its difficult to find a good upsell free app

Hellopenguins

Awesome help from Dhruv, always a pleasure and a lovely experience.

We went back and forth for a few days but everything seemed to come into place and it's exactly what I envision for it to look like.

A BIG thank you to the support team.

LamBrow

Very helpful and app works very well! Thank you for your help guys I really appreciate it. Very responsive staff.