Personalized Recommendations

Personalized Recommendations

by Glood.AI

Recommended Products, Related Products, Bought Together ++ AI

MURE REDDER

Great app and amazing customer service! I had some problems and it was fixed in less than 24 hours. I recommend this app

MonPointDeVente

Très bonne application, facile à intégrer. De plus l'équipe de développement est vraiment très réactive. Demande d'ajout de fonctionnalité réglée en moins d'une heure. Merci pour votre travail !

Cutting Edge Power

Awesome, very nice app.

Herogameszone

The customer service was excellent and super fast!! They helped me to make sure the app was working properly and answered detailed questions! I am really recommended this App!

Meu Cantinho de Tricô

Ótimo app, precisei modificar algo para combinar mais com a minha loja e foi feito de imediato. Eu recomendo este aplicativo.

Ipoh Fresh Flower

Fast Responding!! They helped me to make sure the app was working properly and answered detailed questions!

Eveline Wear

Great app, the team is also wonderful and very reactive.
will help you massively improve your average order value, which, in turn, will make your business grow bigger and faster.
Thanks Team , thanks Harshul.

3dprintershub

Κοσμηματοπωλείο Goldy

Excellent customer service!!
Helpful, fast to respond and very communicative.
I suggest this application.

Qlassico

Harshul was very helpful and friendly. Upon receiving my feedback, he promptly replied to my question and guided me step by step to customise the app! Really appreciate this and would definitely recommend this app!