Reviews (214)

4.8

Merchants highly value this app for its user-friendly interface, customization options, and effective product recommendation display, which have reportedly boosted sales and average order values. The AI system is praised for targeted product placement, and features like manual recommendations, rule-based recommendations, and frequently bought together sections are well-received. The support team is commended for their quick and helpful responses, including CSS customization assistance. The app's reasonable pricing and ability to blend with the store's original theme to enhance cross-selling are also positively mentioned.

May 25, 2022

My marketplace has more than 12000 SKUs- personal recommendation matters the most for boosting up purchasing conversion. Awesome customer support and full customization is available. I am so amazed by the service quality. highly recommended.

idusglobal
South Korea
Edited July 3, 2020

The customer support is super quick, helpful and comprehensive if you wish to further personalize the widget. And the settings are intuitive and user-friendly. I highly recommend this app!

RelievingBody
Glood.AI replied July 3, 2020

Hi There,

We are glad to hear your feedback. We strive to assist our customers in every way possible and are looking forward to helping your store boost sales via our up-sell recommendations.

- LoopClub Team

January 13, 2020

The customer service was excellent and super fast!! They helped me to make sure the app was working properly and answered detailed questions!

3dprintershub
December 2, 2019

Honestly a great app. lots of features that other apps would charge a price to use. The support is amazing good as well, super helpful. Even tho there is room to improve, right now as it stands it is definitely a great app to watch use and watch out for.

Caseverse
Malaysia
Edited June 2, 2021

The application allows you to really personalize product recommendations, the customer service of this app is amazing. They do everything to satisfy us and respond to our requests and they are very responsive! I recommend this application

Royaume du Tapis
France
June 23, 2021

Very good and patiently support! lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Reginso
Switzerland
July 28, 2020

I have been trying multiple apps but I haven't come across an application as simple and easy to use as this. Really appreciate the easily accessible and extremely supportive customer support that I received. The interface for adding widgets is simply mind-blowing. One of the key features is to work on custom CSS and Analytics for all widgets.

Wellness Life India
India
December 4, 2020

fantastic app allows you to customize and adapt it very easily to the theme in case of difficulty there is excellent assistance to support you

Fraype
Switzerland
August 12, 2019

Just free try and don't expect that good! But it really a Good app! Their technical support is great and really help me to solve my problems. Recommend to you!

SuperPhoneGadget
China
Glood.AI replied August 14, 2019

Thank you for such encouraging words. We always strive to provide best service to our esteemed customers.

June 20, 2020

Great Support Team! We added the app today and they helped us a lot with the setup. We are thrilled.

Mein Wunderzimmer
Germany
4 months using the app
Glood.AI replied June 21, 2020

Hi There,

It is our pleasure. We are keenly looking forward to increasing your conversion as well as cross sell and upsell products on your store.

- LoopClub Team