Personalized Recommendations

Personalized Recommendations

by LoopClub

Upsell Related Products, Bought Together, etc using AI & Rules

インポートワンピース通販Amabile(アマービレ.)👗

This app is exactly what we were looking for! The price is really reasonable and Harshul has been so helpful. Recommended for every store.

Truth Becomes Her | A Worth Movement

My team and I used this app to increase our AOV by way of recommended product sections without having to commit to Revenue Sharing as most all of the other apps in this category require.

What I also appreciate about this product is being able to quickly establish on-brand styling. Also, the support behind this app offers easily the best and most timely service I have encountered, and their reporting metrics are just what we need.

We will absolutely continue to use this product. Thank you very much!

E-Babylon Shop

Great and quick assistance, very useful app, the free plan is awesome and very generous I recommend it!

Divatress

I wanted an app that would allow me to add multiple cross sell/upsell sections to my site. This app is amazing and just what I've been looking for. The AI is great with the recommendations but I'm still able to set manual recommendations as well. This is really a powerful app with so many built in features. The pricing structure is totally reasonable unlike many other similar apps.

The support has been TOP NOTCH! I really can't say enough. I highly recommend this app!

October 8, 2019

Thank you so much. We am so glad that you liked our application. We will continue to improve it even further and provide the best possible support!

activx-store

Though I haven't used it much, it looks to be really good. Clean, intuitive UI, good documentation, generous free plan. Recommended.

SuperPhoneGadget

Just free try and don't expect that good! But it really a Good app! Their technical support is great and really help me to solve my problems. Recommend to you!

August 14, 2019

Thank you for such encouraging words. We always strive to provide best service to our esteemed customers.

DYKE & DEAN

Not had a chance to test the app fully as only just installed - but the customer support has been absolutely brilliant! All working and looking good.

August 14, 2019

Thank you for your encouraging words. We'll continue to add features to help our customers succeed.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 Next