Personalized Recommendations

Personalized Recommendations

by LoopClub

Upsell Related Products, Bought Together, etc using AI & Rules

Caseverse

Honestly a great app. lots of features that other apps would charge a price to use. The support is amazing good as well, super helpful. Even tho there is room to improve, right now as it stands it is definitely a great app to watch use and watch out for.

Lazagna

Used the app to add "similar products" to the product page and "you may also like" to the checkout page. I didn't know how to center the thumbnails, but the 24/7 in-app chat help went above and beyond to format my images to match my theme aesthetic!

Blank Paradox

Just started selling on shopify and use this app to upsell our product. The tech team is really helpful and active, they help me to make a small custom to the app for our web. Super recommended app!

Penguin Fresh Dev

I used this app and everytime I had an issue, the IT support was reactive and email me back to help me with the code and solution. Very happy for the app and the customer IT support.

Thanks

Omanities

Easy implementation, support got back to me within a few minutes and went above and beyond, would definitely recommend

PASSION FOR PETS

I'm currently starting out with my business so I am using the free version. Awesome app! Easy to use, very fast implementation and many options to choose from. I had an issue with the placement and contacted the support. They responded to me within a few hours and solved my problem very quickly! They even forwarded my issue to the developers who are now working a solution to design a certain widget to perfectly suit my store. Totally overwhelmed!
I can recommend this app to everyone who wants to generate crosselling.

The gentlemen guide

Amazing and quick support, very delighted with the responses and help. I definitely recommend installing this app. Many thanks!

saint.NYC

The app works like a charm, the customer support was very immediate and helpful I would recommend getting this app for anyone who wants to see more sales

myCigara

Stellar and unbeatable customer service! Harshul was friendly and helpful in implementing fixes to my store and the results were rapid. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone looking to convert sales.

Purple Panda Technologies

I've tested out several similar apps before coming across Personalized Recommendations and I can assure you that it is THE BEST app regarding personalized recommended products out there. The app is super flexible with so many features! I've also received awesome support from Harshul. He was keen on ensuring that all my widget styling was in place. You're seriously missing out if you're not using this app.